a promise from the Lord

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

a promise from the Lord

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi , hpe you are well today cause i am in joy.
the Lord spoke a promise to me today and i was very happy.
i plan to take my time with this - cause this was a promise to me by the LOrd and i plan to hold Him to it.
the dream faded into a church. now i do not know the place of the church but it was a church. sun was shining outside thru the windows. i saw a ring of people to my left and others in different places nearby. i seem to be in a chair or bench in a large lobby or at least it was a large room. the people were all ages, from small children to adults it was great.
then something in me stirred deep. i stood and before i saw a hallway and at the end of that hallway was 2 golden doors, sliding or swinging doors no clue but 2. the hall was wide for others to walk. i stood on a line that seem to be on the carpet. i look at the doors and had this great swelling joy inside me. those gold doors were beautiful. they implied well being with money and other. but the Lord/Holy Spirit spoke softly inside me and i knew that my cup overflowed and that sharing was the greatest blessing anyone could do in the footsteps of Jesus. i turned and walked over to the circle of people.
i said lets gather into a circle for prayer and they did. as i began to say word of edifying and praying, praise, i look at them....they were tired....poor...sad....in need.....searching.....and many more words. they were longing for Jesus too, like me. they too could share in the blessing of the golden doors.
then the dream began to fade out i was filled with joy...i prayed that i was gald of a spiritual church home and gald of the golden doors too. that i held the Lord to his promise for both not only for me but for those i saw in the dream who were weary and in need of a church home like me. those who believe and are searching.
Praise the Lord. Now to His fulfillment.
thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Scott,

Are you to be the minister in this promise? Are you looking to begin a congregation? You seem to be in charge to me. Just wanting further understanding.

Sounds wonderful. :)

Shalom,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

i am a sidelined one i guess you could call it.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

i am trying to get my church to do a prayer nite during the week, i will see how that goes, haha
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Blessings for your prayer nite. May God give the increase!
Jer. 10.21
sigmon2
Diamond Member

amen

Post by sigmon2 »

praise the Lord, the door was opened haha. and i can have a repeat performace.......now the people and the golden door and all its blessings.........except i am praying for strenght in my weakness cause with blessing always comes the other side of the coin - issues. blessings to all scott
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Lord, increasingly grant Scott your wisdom, knowledge and understanding as he walks forward in your will. I believe he has received from You as I prayed this. In Yeshua's name, Amen.
Jer. 10.21
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

I wanted to mention that wed prayer is going ok. there has been some answers to prayers that people have brought out in discussions. not enough to start a stampede to come to wed prayer time, but at least we are still having it. a young man wanting to correct his life from addictions, a broken family starting to heal, new faces at church, physical, mental, and spiritual blessings as well. my personal hope is a few more faces will come to pray, but in time.
thank you for reading, may God Bless each of you
scott :D
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Good to hear. Prayer is powerful. May God give the increase.

Blessings and shalom!
Mary
Jer. 10.21