My moms black baby and needing to turn worship on in her eye

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

My moms black baby and needing to turn worship on in her eye

Post by steadyone »

Hi all and blessings. I had a dream that was a bit strange this morning.

Dream

My mom is white and just had a newborn black baby and we all had to go to the bathroom at church. While my mom went to the bathroom I had to hold the baby. I gazed into the babies and eyes seeing just how beautiful she was. I knew that I had to reach through the babies eyes and turn on the worship of the Lord in her mind. So a black lady came out of the bathroom and asked if she could hold the baby while I reached through her eyes to turn the worship on. I said, yes please that would help. So she took the baby and held her while I put my hands through the babies eyes to turn on the worship in her mind. Then I woke up because my cell phone went off in real life.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi steadyone,

Some scriptures that come to mind are...

Ephesians 1
18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; THAT YOU MAY KNOW WHAT IS THE HOPE OF HIS CALLING, (Then I woke up because my cell phone went off in real life.) :) what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.

and

Mathew 21
14 Then the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple, and He healed them. 15 But when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that He did, and the children crying out in the temple and saying, “Hosanna to the Son of David!” they were indignant 16 and said to Him, “Do You hear what these are saying?”

And Jesus said to them, “Yes. Have you never read,

‘Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have perfected praise’?”

17 Then He left them and went out of the city to Bethany, and He lodged there.

Turn Your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His Wonderful face, and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.

:)

His blessings shower upon you,

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Actually the Lord is speaking to me about where He is sending me.

Thanks dear one.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

Perhaps a gifting of praise & adoration. Black people can sometimes symbolize the gift of love & acceptance, and the infant may represent a gifting in this area. I do believe the black woman is an angel.
Bless u!