Shadows and dreams within a dream/Seer? Discernment?

Archives for 2013
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Shadows and dreams within a dream/Seer? Discernment?

Post by Counted4Him »

Hello and blessings to all,

This past week my daughter/my toddler gran/ and myself had once again after many months had a bad dream each of us the same night. In another note my daughter and I are seeing in the spirit. For me it is more clear as well as movements and we did not know eachother was experiencing this. Would like to know more understandment on this..seer? discerning in the spirit? trying to figure what is going on as this has been for a while now. I feel it's the building I live it. This is the two dreams.

My daughters dream:
[My daughter actually wakes me up, saying, "I need you to pray for me".] I had a dream withing a dream, its was so odd. I felt I was seeing movement in the house in my dream of shadows. I was tryng to awake and then, I got up to go to the kitchen and throw water on my face because I could not feel awake. However, everytime I splash water to my face the water would go everywhere else and I could not get it on my face to then realize, I am not awake. This was a dream within a dream and I tried walking around the house seeing darkness in the house and heard sounds but I thought I was awake and was not then I fought to wake up and did. I did not want to sleep in that bed so I went to yours.
My daughter actually did not want me to turn off the light, so I got up and turned the tv on to find surprisingly a station that had audio worship music and another with Christian visual service which I had not been able to obtained for months (have public tv)..Gods timing is perfect!! Then after a long while she was asleep and I went to sleep in the bed she was on.

My dream:
[I start to feel tired, this after 12 midnight which is the same occurance time this has been taking place lately in our building.]
I dream that I am in a neighborhood in the evening and I am walking around not feeling sure of my surroundings. I enter a new church and there are women in a small church (unknown in real life) where the pastor/other women only very few people that is. They are praying to rebuke a demon out of a woman and I am watching this. She starts to shake then she is freed and I am glad for her. Then they people decided they want to do the same to me. I am thinking what??

So they stand me in the center and start to guess try to rebuke something out of me, but the strange thing is that I start to have a converstaion with God. I say, "Lord, no! this is not right there is something wrong in this place and nothing is wrong with me". I then start to hear within me or quote scripture "Greater is He who is in me then he who is in the world". They are trying unsuccessful to take something out of me. I felt a "protection because I had the most incredible peace inside me as I stood there like I was watching only saying no God they are wrong" from within my spirit if that makes sense. Then one of the ladys throws a blanket or something over my head partly but I can see the people still. I hear the voice of a dear pastor I know, like alerting me, by my name, like pay attention there is nothing wrong with you it's the surrounding, she is not there but I hear her voice alerting me like be careful. I then hear some lady say let me try to help you and I see her inject my two wrists with two seperate needles as she thinks this is going to relax my muscles? Then I look to the floor and I see a black frying pan with egg whites frying and and I see the egg white gel like moving and it starts to speak but the words were unclear it was not good tho and then I wake up disgusted and in awe why I dreamed this. End of dream. My daughter and I have had stomach problems for a few days both of us, is this a gut feeling kind of creep by this but I know Jesus is right with me in the mist like when I spoke to Him in the dream. I had His complete peace.

The last time we had this type of dream was months ago in the prior year these are very rare but gets our attention. My daughter and I have been seeing in the spirit its getting more clear for me, we are in awe my gran toddler also had a nightmare that night too, thats three. So what is this? What is the needles about and the egg in the pan? Is this a seer thing? or discernment don't know how to classified this experience but I know God is with us. Anyone familar with this type of stuff as I am not familar with the witchcraft stuff but I feel it in my gut something is not right. Any thoughts will be appreciated and praying also, I feel like its a war, and bad thoughts of danger coming on us, what is that? It feels like its in the building something not clear yet its a strong hunch.
Thank you!!

Because He lives in Me! Shalom!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Hello Counted

I believe it's a dream of alert. The Holy Spirit is sounding an alert within you about something that concerns you. When the people were trying to rebuke you the words "wrongful conviction" came to me. They were trying to get something out of you that you knew was not there. Who are your neighbors? Do you know anything about them? I know you mentioned something about your building. The egg cooking in the pan may be about someone or something "cooking up evil"

May be that there are people doing some otherworldly, ungodly things that are unbeknownst to you. Perhaps a night of prayer in your house would cause things to come into focus, bring more clarity and do away with and expose any sort of attack against you and your family. Plead the blood of Jesus over every room in your house. Walk around the exterior and hallways if there are any, in prayer. The part of your daughters dream where you find the Christian service may be the Holy Spirit's way of alerting you to play Christian music in your house. Maybe you can try to find a Christian radio station and play it all the time in your house.

Prayerfully
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8