Movie Theater Inside House I am Moving Into

Archives for 2013
servant
Diamond Member

Movie Theater Inside House I am Moving Into

Post by servant »

Hello Family,

I had a pretty long dream this morning about us moving into a house that my parents own. There were a lot of things in the dream, but I don't want to bore you with a huge dream. I am most curious about one certain segment.

I would appreciate any thoughts you might have.

In the dream I was still checking out the house that seemed pretty large and a little older. I was looking into a room from what seemed like a hallway. The room was a large commercial type movie theater where you would sit and watch a movie. At the entrance where I was standing there was a half height door that was made of glass and a second similar door also made of glass just inside.

I noticed that the second door had a small piece that seemed a little broken. I looked down at the carpet and noticed there were small shards of glass all over. I also noticed at this point that I was barefooted and decided that I would come back later to check out the room when I had shoes on.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading and feel free to present any impressions you receive.

Blessings,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Mary

Bless you.

I thought that the house that your parents own ... I suspect your 'parents' and the Father and the Church. Not entirely sure, but was just a thought.

I felt like the broken glass was a broken heart (???).

I felt that you being barefoot for the moment could be about needing to wait until you're in peace before approaching. Not sure why, but that's just what came to mind.

The broken glass was the strongest sense I had.

I wasn't able to work out what the inside door was about. Is it in a doorway, or where located? Couldn't picture it???
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Crackerjack wrote:I wasn't able to work out what the inside door was about. Is it in a doorway, or where located? Couldn't picture it???

The first door was at the hallway, like a regular inside door would be located, but it was short and clear glass, the second door was similarly designed, but I would say a few feet inside the first door, almost like a foyer. You would enter the first door and right in front of it by a few feet would be the next door. Like going into a foyer and then the second door would take you from the foyer into the theater seating area.

I hope that clarifies more.

Thank you for your thoughts. I could see how the broken heart applies, but not sure about the peace part, especially in light of the thought I had that I would return when I had my shoes on. I was thinking that my shoes would represent being more prepared or after stepping into ministry, something like that.

Blessings!
Mary
Jer. 10.21
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Mary, I pray this finds you well!

The things that stood out to me:

hallway--transition

two, half doors--seems important. Glass would let you see clearly but the size of the doors and the fact that there are two seem significant, just not sure now...

Movie theater--has been mentioned on the board that it could mean seeing the big picture.

Being barefoot and the decision to be properly protected because you were aware of the hidden "dangers" seems to me to be "big picture" message. Praying for Light to Be in everything concerning you all sister. May He continue to lead every step!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

keilani wrote:two, half doors--seems important. Glass would let you see clearly but the size of the doors and the fact that there are two seem significant, just not sure now...

Movie theater--has been mentioned on the board that it could mean seeing the big picture.

Being barefoot and the decision to be properly protected because you were aware of the hidden "dangers" seems to me to be "big picture" message.
Think you Keilani,

We are well, thank you. Hope y'all are as well. We are just waiting to be deployed by God. He's indicated before summer starts, as dh still drives the bus and doesn't have summer work. God told dh not to worry, but to trust and do his work, meaning finish writing his theological papers God gave him to write. They are written, praise Ya! Just a bit more proofing to finish.

I hadn't thought about the hallway or that there are two half doors. Good points.

What about the that fact that they are half as tall as most doors? Or that a piece if the inside door was broken? Why would I be barefooted?

Sorry, I guess I just have too many questions. I just feel that this small part of my bigger dream really has something personally for me. Maybe something to do with my calling, I'm not sure.
I will have to ask God in the morning. Sometimes i forget i can ask direct questions when i am listening. :-)

Shalom, sister, love you!
Jer. 10.21
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Mary, I was just watching the April clip by Doug Addison.

He mentioned two doors. And said that what it can mean is that you have to go through one door, which LEADS to another door, which leads to the destiny.

And he talked about going through a small door first (whatever it is can appear small) but then that leads you to the next thing.

Hope that helps.

EDIT:

Just found this on his website:
Door behind the door

I have been hearing the phrase “door behind the door” for over a month now. There is a greater opportunity that is going to take place once you go through the first door. The first steps may not look all that big or exciting.

But there are connections you need that will come about by taking those first new steps. You need to go through the first door, and then you will see the next door behind it. This will line you up with the greater things coming later in this year.

http://dougaddison.com/accelerated-grow ... d-release/
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Bella,

Thank you for that! I checked it out and was blessed.

Shalom Sister!
Mary
Jer. 10.21