Hermaphrodite

Archives for 2013
pj4christ
Bronze Member

Hermaphrodite

Post by pj4christ »

Can anyone please tell me what does it mean to dream about a hermaphrodite (a person having the male and female organs). Each time I have these types of dream the person is trying to have sex with me. I hate these dreams. I pray that someone will enlighten me on this because this is irritating. Please Lord touch somebody for revelation.!!!!!!!!

Here is more information of this dream: It was my aunt and I and we were talking. Then she starts taking her clothes off and then she becomes naked. She has both male and female sex organs. She then proceeds to have intercourse with me but I looks at her as I could trust her for some reason in that situation. She tells me that it is Okay for her to do that since she has a male part. But while she was trying to penetrate me, I were thinking that this was deceiving and after going through all that she could not penetrate because her male part was extremely wrinkle. Then I woke up feeling disgusted really wanting to throw up. Sometime I have these dreams and I would actually throw up. But these hermaphrodites will always be someone I know.
Last edited by pj4christ on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
pj4christ
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Incubus and succubus:
Incubus: 1: An evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep; especially one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping.

Succubus: A demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep.

These are just basic, secular definitions of these two spirits which are also commonly referred to as “sex demons” or “night demons”. These demons are primarily spirits of sexual perversion. Whenever we are talking about demons, always remember not to put too much merit into the common names that they are called by. Spirits go by many names; even God and satan are identified by numerous names and titles in the Bible. Night demons are no more than spirits of lust. They are a powerful, high-ranking class of demons.

The demons only attack when there is legal ground..ie: unconfessed sexual sin or fantisies (spelling?/). I would encourage you to seek the Lord on this and ask the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you.
There is no shame or condemnation in Christ Jesus...There is victory in the name of Jesus!!!

You can go to http://www.drintimacy.wordpress.com/inc ... the-night/

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
pj4christ
Bronze Member

Post by pj4christ »

To be more open. I do not have any unconfessed sexual sins nor do I have any fantasy unless it is of my husband.
pj4christ
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

I do agree with Clare's idea of the demons.

PJ4Christ, how do you feel in these kinds of dreams? scared? threatened?

We have to start there.

Clare could still be right...TEMPTING kind of dreams.

They have the potential to lead someone to go view stuff on the internet, etc...

You have to FLEE temptation!
pj4christ
Bronze Member

Post by pj4christ »

@Joshua, After I have these dreams, I feel disgusted. I feel like I have been deceived. I have no sexual desire to go on the internet to search for things. As a matter of fact I feel as if I want to tackle and rebuke any perverted act that is against the word of God. And sometimes I feel like someone is going to deceive me in some perverted way. Maybe that is what the dream is warning me about. But any sexual suggestion that is outside of my marriage is far from me as far as that is concern.
pj4christ
pj4christ
Bronze Member

here is more to this dream:

Post by pj4christ »

Here is more information of this dream: It was my aunt and I and we were talking. Then she starts taking her clothes off and then she becomes naked. She has both male and female sex organs. She then proceeds to have intercourse with me but I looks at her as I could trust her for some reason in that situation. She tells me that it is Okay for her to do that since she has a male part. But while she was trying to penetrate me, I were thinking that this was deceiving and after going through all that she could not penetrate because her male part was extremely wrinkle. Then I woke up feeling disgusted really wanting to throw up. Sometime I have these dreams and I would actually throw up. But these hermaphrodites will always be someone I know.
pj4christ
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

PJ,

I remember a time when I was being attacked in my dreams too. This was a couple of years ago before I married my husband. At the time I was under a "false prophet" and in the dreams, these demons would come and manifest themselves to me and try to have intercourse with me. The demons would then manifest back into this 'false prophet" and them back into a male/female. I realized that this person was perverting the word of 'truth' and controlling. There was also a 'lust' there (not from me but from this other person)..a possessiveness so to speak. Anyways, after that dream, I literally had to cut all contact with this person...I of course repented to the Lord ask the Lord to cover me with the blood of Jesus, cut the soul-ties and moved on. And, I also went back and repented of any generational curses that might have passed down to me and appropiate the blood of Jesus and the cross of Jesus.

I would again, encourage you to seek the Holy Spirit and the Lord to reveal to you what the open door is....Please, no condemnation. The Lord loves you very much.
Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi pj

I think this is the key:
And sometimes I feel like someone is going to deceive me in some perverted way. Maybe that is what the dream is warning me about.
My experience with this sort of spiritual stuff (overwhelming kind of stuff) is to not be afraid. Don't be fearful.

Hard to do I know, but that's your first battle.

Then you are in a position to overcome.

Many times, being fearful is what opens the door, then whatever it is we're fearful about can just come swooping in.

Clare said:
There is no shame or condemnation in Christ Jesus...There is victory in the name of Jesus!!!
Remember this at all times! Whatever weirdness goes on (comes against you) you are God's son (position of being first in line for His awesome inheritance). Nothing can separate you from the love of God. NOTHING.

You are an overcomer. You HAVE the victory in this.

Sometimes when I've realised I'm afraid of something, I just make the decision not to be afraid. That works for me. Discover what works for you. What gets you to the point of no fear? Work on that. Then all else will disappear much easier.
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

PJ sometimes these dreams come about when you are SLIMED! meaning that throughout the day, you could have come in contact with a person that has some sort of perversion in their lives and it slimed you with its presence, not necessarily followed you home or anything, just means it got close to you and it came out in a dream...I dont think there is anything wrong with you personally....many ppl have had dreams that made them feel disgusted due to a devil just wanting to torment them in their dreams or by just being slimed. Be encouraged!

Much Love
Zeal
pj4christ
Bronze Member

Post by pj4christ »

Thank you crackerjack and zeal. I felt the confirmation. Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you!!!!!! and God bless you.
pj4christ
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello PJ4Christ, I found this in a Christian dream dictionary:
Hermaphrodite may represent an exceptional ability to both impart and receive, having the ability for leadership and nurturing at the same time. In the negative regards, it may symbolize confusion concerning your identity/role/design. I hope this helps and toss if it does not!
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Totally agree with Zeal!

I call it that, too: SLIMED.

Pray and ask the Lord to show u any areas or things in your home that might be opening a door for this kinda dream. If nothing, then I suggest anointing your bed with oil in the Name of Jesus and praying over bed and bedroom with husband.

And, putting on praise music all night long on low.

Ive dealt with this quite a few times and its gross but almost always an attack from Satan if not ALWAYS an attack.
Gets u feeling bad and looking inward.... no.

It is NOT OF GOD as u know and there are remedies.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
adjchucked
Silver Member

Post by adjchucked »

It's interesting that it was your aunt which you were in conversation with. It may speak of a family history of spiritual attributes which she is imparting to you (not necessarily sexual, but you did mention apprehension to the act) - the act of sex being very committal, it may be imparted deeply within the family.
Please check with your spirit before taking to heart. These are simply guides or confirmations and shouldn't be the source of paranoia nor a fulcrum in making life decisions.
Chuck