If this were a dream what would it mean

Archives for 2013
Charys
Diamond Member

If this were a dream what would it mean

Post by Charys »

I've been reading a fascinating book by that title. (It was in my son-in-laws office where I was sleeping while he was in hospital with flesh-eating disease.) One of the things the author talks about is recognizing loaded words that keep popping up in reports about unusual things happening in the natural world -especially in headlines- and the symbolism they carry in the Bible.

These are some of the things we have seen in the natural this week (I woke up one morning last week sensing I needed to pay close attention to what was happening in the natural as it would be indicative of something the Lord was saying. That was the day the floods started in this part of the world -the first day of summer.)

So we have
-unprecedented heavy, heavy rain fall in the mountains as a weather system stalls

-floods -particularly along Cougar Creek in Canmore (where very expensive homes are swept away), then Black Diamond (another word for oil), then High River, then Calgary, then Medicine Hat

-the river actually changes its course in High River and floods an area of the city my son lives in that everyone thought it was above the risk zone

-the river recedes and goes back to its channel leaving the houses and businesses of people on high ground in the middle of a new lake.

-they are forbidden to re-enter the city

-they are told there is no insurance for "an act of God"

-the downtown core of Calgary is flooded. Power is cut off. This is where the head offices for the extremely wealthy petroleum industry are located

-people working in petrol industry in the oil patch all over Canada are laid off

-today a train carrying petroleum products derails on a failing bridge called the Bonnybrook over the flooded Bow river -which is also a source of irrigation for many farms downstream in the province. At the moment it is still suspended there. The main freeway (Deerfoot) is shut down again.

-the zoo is flooded and there is talk of moving the lions and tigers into the courthouse jail cells (which never happened) the only animals which perish are piranhas, tilapia and a peacock.

-Lots of "suddenly" "unexpected" "unprecedented" and police warning people with "Get out! Get out now!"

So if I told you these things happened in a dream, how would you interpret that dream?
...that I might know Him...
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Chary’s I have been wondering about this myself. Just last week, a very powerful storm came from out of nowhere. For an instant, I thought we were having a tornado; however, tornadoes in Germany is a rarity (despite Italy having one two months ago, this came from out of nowhere and did some damage). There has been flooding over here as well throughout parts of Germany. What comes to me is a time of purging and sanctification. So there is a great shifting that is coming about. I received two words of knowledge that may shed some light. This is a God thing. The forces of darkness are trembling. The hearts of many will be revealed (Luke 2:35, “As a result, the deepest thoughts of many hearts will be revealed. And a sword will pierce your very soul."). This person of God saw a tsunami in the Spirit.
“There is a great move of the spirit of God that is coming so soon, the move is in acceleration.. It will be so powerful and so many will be effected by it. The angels of heaven are watching for the right timing and when this spiritual tsunami hit it will have real evidence in the nature as well… Beloved, Let us stand in the gap for repentance. Let us pray for God's mercy to prevail as well as illustrations of his goodness!”
Another sister in Christ go this
… You all have entered a new season in the earth. You have also matured enough to now walk on the new level that has opened up to you. But now you must learn to grow in that new level, and you must explore all that is to be found on that level, for you must learn it, and master it, and overcome all that is upon it. The Embassy I showed you is a picture of your city, and North Korea is like your nation. You must realize that every nation is under the dominion of satan, and must be set free from the rule of darkness. As you gain more territory in the Spirit, it is just like you open up a free zone within that area or city, and this free zone, is called My Habitation."
"You are the enforcers of My Government, and My Habitation. My Kingdom flows through you, but you also live in a world that is ruled by hostile spirit forces and this is your dominion. You must learn to use the higher weapons that are now available on this new level, for the lower weapons that you are familiar with and trust in, will no longer have any effect against these spirit forces, and if you keep relying on the lower weapons, you will be worn out and lose the ground you have gained. You must learn your enemy, and learn your arsenal that is placed within you by Me, and learn My Will everyday. Then you will know when to stand, when to hide, and when to fight. You will have all the angelic help you need, but most of all you must have My Wisdom. That is why I have been making you fight with hard testing's. You must learn to lead, and you must learn your command. You cannot be defeated when you walk in obedience to Me. These are things you are currently going through right now are only trials compared to the wars ahead, and you must know that the enemy will be given to you all as your bread. You must set your focus upon Me, and do not be led into battles that are not of Me. I will tell you when to fight. You must learn to remain in Me. Rest in Me. Trust in Me. Walk humbly with Me, for you are more than a conqueror in Me. I have already written your destiny. It is already accomplished in eternity, you only have to walk it out with Me."
There are some words for Canada and I will post when I find them!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Kim Clement:
The Cloud of Blessing and Outpouring - There Will Be Rain, Rain, and More Rain to Bring Restoration

Kim Clement June 1, 2013 - From The Den:

Canada. Okay, that's what I wanted, because Canada is on the Lord's heart right now. I was taken back to Canada when that piece was brought forth and has gone throughout the earth. Even your President has repeated it. I want you to know that this country is heading for something greater than it has right now.

Keep your eye on Istanbul. That's another thing I'm just hearing right now. Keep your eye on Istanbul. What part of the world is that? Turkey. Keep your eye on Istanbul. That's what I hear right now.

A Summer of New Beginnings

June 5, 2013 - From The Matrix:

Fragrance of RainThere's a strange odor. It's a fragrance of rain; you know, when it's rained, and there's been a lot of rain, and suddenly it's over and the earth is saturated with a fragrance. (Breathes in.) My sense of smell is not enhanced always in prophetic moments, but I'm sensing, I'm detecting, I'm smelling – I used the word "odor," but it's wrong. It's a fragrance that's coming from the earth as if it's rained, as if it's rained and rained. Floods have come and God has wiped away iniquity.

We don't often speak of Noah, except if it's to a child, to teach, or in some eschatological explanation of what it meant. But that rain caused Noah to be locked in. The Bible says that God shut him in; God shut him into the ark, separated for a season, and then opened the windows of Heaven and it rained. Hear me out, please. And then there was the story of how God opened; He closed him in and opened up the door. The raven – the dove – and how he knew that the earth was prepared and ready for him to put his feet on and plant a vineyard, which he did.

The Spirit of God says, "There will be rain, rain, rain." I saw it when I was praying on Saturday; I saw rain. I saw destructive rain, but I also saw rain of His presence to bring about vindication, restoration. A cloud that seems foreboding becomes a cloud of blessing and outpouring.

Father, I pray today that You would reveal more of this that is happening and will happen through the summer. Let them take note that I am not just speaking and praying something. It's what I saw as I was weeping on Saturday and more will come.

"But these rains shall wash and cleanse during summer, for this shall be a summer of new beginnings for many of you. Take that word and watch the clouds and watch the rain as I come in the summer and I will shut you in to keep you and protect you," says the Spirit of God.

A Season of the Spirit

Kim explaining what happened at The Den on Saturday:

What happened was, a cloud came in. People wouldn't have seen it; a lot of people wouldn't have seen that, but I caught glimpses of it. I knew I was in it; I've been in clouds before on mountaintops. I understand the feeling; I know the feeling, I should say. I was in that cloud, and during that moment, I started hearing things, and one thing that I heard over and over was rain, so much rain.

I don't have full understanding of it and I don't want to explain something that I don't have full understanding of. God just spoke now about Noah, about shutting him in, a summer for those that are living and a winter – this is not a summer season in terms of a natural season; this is a season in the Spirit. We'll continue on this week as I pray about it and I'll share things from my garden. As you know, I'm leaving for Israel on Sunday. There are a lot of things happening right now.

The Providence of God

Kim discussing being in the cloud: Prophetic intercession is basically getting captured into the future, and as a result of being captured into the future, you begin to pray and intercede for that season or that time that you're in. So I was caught up into the future, and yes, I was crying, I was weeping because I did see a lot of heartache; I did see a lot of things happening, but realizing that out of this, out of this bitter, would come something tremendously sweet.

The CloudSo, let me share with you about the cloud, because the cloud that I was caught up into is something that was around or was present throughout the journey of the Israelites. You know there was a cloud that directed them, and I'm not going to read the Scriptures to you, because you need to understand what it means.

This summer season you're going to have a prophetic visitation. This is very important, because if I had this, then God wants to do the same for you. I'll bring you to the Scriptures in a minute. The cloud that covered the tabernacle at the time, which contained the glory of God, which was the Ark of the Covenant, as you know – the Ark of the Covenant and then the Mercy Seat...all of this, there was a cloud that covered it. When the cloud rested, everybody rested. They were shut in; they could stay. When the cloud lifted, that's when they began to move. You all know the story; that's what happened.

Now, throughout the Bible if you go check on clouds, you'll realize, it's always, first of all, God's presence, but leading you somewhere. So, the cloud leads you to another place; then it tarries. I call it the providence of God. When the providence of God tarries, then we wait as well. We cannot go ahead of it. This cloud is specific for prophetic protection, direction, and visitation.

We're Going to Get Through This

What you saw on Saturday was divine transfiguration, because the future was upon me and I was showing you tomorrow; I was weeping for tomorrow. I was interceding, and the weeping was not only sadness, the weeping was not only because of bitterness, but because I heard the heart of God – how He loves humanity, how He loves America, how He loves the nations of the world, and how He's going to pour out of His Spirit upon them.

Why are there so many that are bitter, why are there so many that are complaining? The complaining of the people came before God; the negativeness came before Him, and I almost felt like He was being stifled by that negativeness. He's listening for a sound; He's listening for someone that sounds just like Him. He's listening for somebody that sounds just like Him. To be drawn to Himself is one of the greatest things.

That's why praise is so powerful, because you are doing something that is so divine and so God-led and God-inspired that He's drawn to it because He's hearing Himself. He's looking and He's searching all over the earth for somebody that is sounding like Him, that is speaking His Word so that He can be drawn to them.

You're going through the doorWe're going to get through this, people. Hear the prophet today! We're going to get through this. We are going to get through this, and when we get through that door, there's a whole new dimension that you have never sensed or felt in your entire life!

I said we're going to get through this! I said we're going to get through this!

I don't care what you're facing; I'm facing something, but I was caught up into tomorrow and I began to cry for the pain that is upon the nation. But yet, I saw glorious clouds – clouds of God's presence, clouds of God's healing power.

Restoration was one of the biggest things I kept hearing over and over – rain, rain to bring restoration that will bring fruit to the earth and to His people. You're going to get through this. The door has an adversary and that adversary is standing before you and trying to stop you from going through the door, and God says, "You're going to go through this door, for My prophet is being sent through the door, and you're going to go through that door and get to the other side."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

and here is the 2nd bit about Canada
It's Time for Canada
by: Chuck Pierce

I believe this moment represents a nation called Canada rising up, and God’s people in this nation rising up in a way that no other nation on earth at this time will rise up. I believe that we had to have this meeting, just to say: that Canada now will begin to lead in kingdom demonstration.

But I say to this nation of Canada, I now call you and honour you as I honoured my daughter Abigail in the word. I say to you, you will become a nation that does not back down from the enemy, but a nation that mediates among nations. And I say from this day forward, my people, my kingdom people in this nation will wear a supernatural wisdohttp://www.ears2hear.ca/en/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=73m of mediation. For you will be in meetings and you will be in places and immediately I will cause you to know my mind. I say even the first fruit of my people in this meeting, I will now open up windows in your heart that I can communicate in even while you sleep. I say tonight, I am shifting my kingdom plan in this land and because you have gathered, I will open up ways for you to shift through you what I am shifting from heaven into the earth realm.

I say many nations will now rise and wars will begin in new ways, but Canada will stand, even in the midst of places such as Iran, such as Syria, such as England and have my word for the hour. I say to you the next 7 years I can now move from this meeting and begin to spread through this land. I say, I will cause my Spirit not to be concentrated in one place, but I will find ways in every province for my Spirit to break loose. I say year after year, over the next 7 years, you will hear of breakouts in this land for I will break out in Edmonton, and I will break out in Winnipeg, and I will break out in Saskatchewan, and Alberta I say I will shake the ground and it will be heard through the land that the ground of Alberta has shaken, and when it shakes, I say to you, the whole nation will rise up with a voice to break down things that could not be broken down.

I say you will have influence over the rising giant of unbelief that is coming through America. I say to you, get ready for from this day forward, you will have kingdom meetings, and it will be know: my kingdom has come in Canada. For I say, the lame will leap, the sick will be healed but I will give strategies that will break poverty so that this nation, when others are drying up, this nation will prosper. I say to you this night that there is a new prosperity upon my people in this nation, and from this day forward I will give you the desire that my heart longs to be heard throughout Canada. I say, get ready, for even this movement here, will now move in every province throughout this entire land.

Part 2

Father right now, Your eye is on your triumphant people in Canada. Let me prophesy this: During worship, this is what I heard the Lord say, “Just as the Canadian geese fly and go south, I say to you there is a soaring now from east to west over this land. I say there is a rising up in my people. Where my people have been friends of God, and where My people have been children that have felt lost and many times unprotected, I say this will be a season of soaring into new dimensions for you. And I say to you that by soaring high no longer will you be lost children and no longer will you be wounded children, but you will become a triumphant people that has a voice that changes the world.

I say to you because of that I am going to unlock my prophetic voice that has been held in My people throughout Canada. I am going to remove the reproaches of past moves from you. I will remove that which needs to be removed and your voice prophetically is going to be released in a way that will begin to break down what needs to be broken down. I say to you that I am putting a breaker anointing in my people in Canada. They will begin to rise from this meeting and by this summer be released to flow across this nation again. There will be movements from the west, movements coming from the east and they will begin to commingle together and synergise. I say to you there will be five movements in this land with one of them originating here from this meeting. And I say from these movements a supernatural grace interruption is coming into the atmosphere of Canada. I say it will penetrate into places that it couldn’t penetrate in the past. It will cause an unlocking of demonstration. I say , do not back off from the demonstrations that are coming in the earth realm. I say to you that I am rising up a triumphant people that will demonstrate heaven into the earth called Canada. And I say to you, no border can stop the demonstration of this move. I am already rising up new generations of leaders that will align with what has been and the words that have not been fulfilled. I am writing across the sky that you will soar again, the word ‘fulfillment” for the future. Get ready, for there is a fulfillment that you will flow into and see happen in this land.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

:shock: I saw the one from Kim Clement this morning and posted it under my prayer request, but I was not aware of the word through Chuck Pierce. Do you have a date and location for this one, Newbie?
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Oh...I almost forgot...THANK YOU!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Charys wrote::shock: I saw the one from Kim Clement this morning and posted it under my prayer request, but I was not aware of the word through Chuck Pierce. Do you have a date and location for this one, Newbie?
Hello Charys, The date on Chuck Pierce's word is March 15, 2013 this was via e-mail message. Here is his site: http://www.gloryofzion.org/prophecy_revelation.php