Old friends and trying to sign up for a thing like fb but w

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

Old friends and trying to sign up for a thing like fb but w

Post by steadyone »

Hello Beloved ones.

Dream

An old friend called me who the Lord cut out of my life awhile ago do to some major issues she had started. She had asked me to come over she wanted to talk to me. So I went over to her house and what was weird was another guy who we were all friends with was her husband now. Now he was married to another girl who was in our circle of friends at the time and they too were cut out of my life because they were going back into doing worldly things. So as I m sitting on the sofa he does not say anything and my friend she wanted to like join this new type of facebook or something online. I thought well this is weird why is this important to her? So I am trying to join it but was having problems and said forget it I do not want to be apart of this anyway. Then she takes me to the back room to talk to me. I wake up.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The Lord has been trying to get a message across to you When you were online (Facebook), do you remember seeing any messages at all? And the message might have to do with a major issue from your past. It's possible that it's the same reason why your friend was cut out of your life. Hope this helps, SpecialK.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Sorry not sure what you mean here.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

... and my friend she wanted to like join this new type of facebook or something online
Do you mean SHE wanted YOU to join?

The whole thing speaks to me that this woman and man have come into some sort of agreement (whether they know the other has the same attitude or not).

And the woman wants you to start agreeing with them and be public about it (facebook - nothing's private). And you start to get drawn into it, but then throw your hands in the air.

Taking you into the back room to talk about it could represent trying to take you into the past, or it could be that she's trying to be subversive or covert about it all.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

HA HA She wanted me to join her group I acted like I was joining it. I threw it aside. This sounds right on. I have not seen them in a long time. I believe this is a word of knowledge. Thank so much.

Blessngs
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

HA HA She wanted me to join her group I acted like I was joining it. I threw it aside. This sounds right on. I have not seen them in a long time. I believe this is a word of knowledge. Thank so much.

Blessings