Dream of husband wanting me to be like Marilyn Monroe

Archives for 2013
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Dream of husband wanting me to be like Marilyn Monroe

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that I was in my (childhood house) with my husband and children and that is where we were living. I remember looking into the closet of the Den/Family Room. My husband was looking in the Den at the entryway from the hallway as I was looking through the closet. I remember that he wanted me to look like Marilyn Monroe with blond hair, etc. - not sure the conversation of him telling me that - but in my mind I knew he wanted me to. He left the entryway of the Den to walk down the hallway and I looked at him walking away and he looked like Marilyn Monroe - with nothing on but white underwear and a beautiful view of her backside with the top portion of her backside showing just above her underwear. This is so confusing to me and makes no sense but any insight would be helpful. Thank you.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

What do you think of when you see images of MM?
...that I might know Him...
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

I think on the outside she was a beautiful woman (never knew her so can't judge for the inside what kind of person she was) - she seemed to have a lot of sex appeal which was appealing to men of course. I also think she was a very sad woman on the inside looking to the outside to fulfill her.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

So a childhood house has to do with your history and generational things. The Den/family room might confirm this. (Was the den you dad's private working office or a place the family gathered?)

Looking through the closet might be about things still in the hidden places of your heart.

I'm going out on a limb here, but could you have a secret fear of being beautiful or even sexually attractive, or is there a secret longing to be beautiful? Did you feel like the ugly duckling in your family of origin? Could the Lord (husband) be suggesting that it's OK to acknowledge that part of you and that you are physically beautiful in his eyes?

I think it's kinda funny that he would go so far as to demonstrate by wearing a good-looking (well-rounded) butt.

-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

The Den was the TV room and was used as a family gathering spot. I don't believe I have any secret fears of being beautiful or sexy, of course I like many women desire to be attractive and I am happy with my looks for the most part and people often tell me I'm pretty. This one is really hard for me to figure out what it means. I also remember thinking I didn't want to dye my hair blonde and that I liked myself how I was and didn't want to change.