Demonic stabbing dream

Archives for 2013
myseason

Demonic stabbing dream

Post by myseason »

Dream: this am
At a piggly wiggly store that had a back entrance like a very small maze with white tall privacy fence. I sent my oldest 3 in to the store for some items while me and my husband and son was waiting by the road in our van like on the curn with other cars. It was taking them a while to come out so my husband started to go in and I told him ill go it was night time. So my 3 year old and i started walking I remember half way through telling him this was his last bottle ( which strange because he isnt on one) and proceeded to finish it as we walked through the fence i felt something touch my back. I turned around and it was a little old man witha distorted face and heavy clothing with a old tall hat. He had on a trench coat as if he was trying to disguise himself. He immediately stabbed me and I fell backwards, he then got on top of me and stabbed my son then he kept stabbing me in my throat. It was so intense in the dream that I mubbled loudly as for help which awoke me out of sleep.

I have some thoughts wanted to see what everyone else thought

Thank you
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome to the board myseason. Your dream caught my attention because when I was growing up in San Antonio, my mom would send me to the nearby piggly wiggly store on errands. I would cross across the elementary school playground, and then enter the piggly wiggly store through a back gate opening in the chain link fence between the school and the back of the store. One time I remember I was coming home from the piggly wiggly store on my mom's bike and it had been raining, and when I went through the fence I wiped out and groceries and my bike and I wrecked in the mud and things were flying everywhere. I finally made it home that day muddy, wrecked bike tire and groceries covered in mud, I was hurt and mad that day. Funny how these old memories come back. At any rate, back to your dream....

My questions from the dream... How old are your three oldest boys that you sent on the errand? And I take it that it is your forth boy who stayed behind with you who is the 3 year old? I was confused on how many boys were in the dream, I counted four plus your husband. Mazes in dreams generally denote a spirit of confusion or a spirit of deception that is present. The no more baby bottle reminded me of the verses Hebrews 5:12-13 and 1 Peter 2:2 where we are admonished to get off of milk and to move forward toward meat. The privacy fence to me speaks of this as being a private issue that is now starting to move out into the public light.

The last part of the dream is the most important part to me.. I have seen that same evil man in my dreams a couple of times over the years. He has always represented the devil wanting to ruin my life and to destroy me (ref John 10:10 ) a top hat is a formal hat, but it is also a magicians hat. The enemy in this case seeks to destroy your voice for God. The enemy will go to great lengths to silence and to keep anybody who speaks for the Lord bound up and he will destroy them if he can. This 3 year old with you at this point in the dream to me speaks of the Holy Spirit who is with you and desiring to move up from milk to meat and to speak out, but the enemy is trying to silence the voice of the Lord.

Hope this helps you some in the dream. God Bless you as you learn to speak what God has for you to speak.

in Christ,
myseason

Post by myseason »

Thank you for the interpretation. I didn't know about the mazes meaning confusion. But I have 4 children they are all grown. My oldest son is 21 and I have 2 other daughters who are 22 and 19 then my 3 year old son. I was on a fast mon thru we'd this week seeking God. And studying on deliverance I have been informing people this week on the things that God has shown me concerning children and how the enemy is attacking through different areas. I know that is why that demon went fort throat. My 3 year old also starting seeing spirits a week ago and God revealed to me through my studies what to do. This isn't the first time a demon has come at me in my dreams. Every time I study on deliverance I get attacked. This time was more intense I had a dream I was raped and another one I was shot ill post them later. But I'm grateful to know God is protecting me. I believe my son is sensitive to the spirit realm, my 3 year old. I also believe as u said which is confirmation God showed me that demon was a deceiving spirit the dressing up. That is what I have revealing lately. Thank you again.

Luciana
myseason

Post by myseason »

Sorry I meant I have 3 grown and 3 year old is the baby boy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

This same sort of enemy attacks occurred to me as well when I started studying deliverance ministry. The enemy dosent like to be found and removed so they try to attack you. Many young kids can see spirits as they are so open at young ages it is us who need our eyes opened more often. One of my friends who is a very gifted seer started seeing demonic things at age 3 then he started seeing angels later once he got saved later on in life. This type of gifting often shows up in kids this age, do not shut it down.