Dreamed Fecies on the Wall

Archives for 2013
peacefulsteph

Dreamed Fecies on the Wall

Post by peacefulsteph »

I dreamed I was sleep and this motivational speaker came to visit me. She sat in a chair beside my bed while I was asleep. I woke up in the dream and the other side of my bed was wet. I looked up in the ceiling and saw fecal matter in the corner. When I turned the light on it was all over the walls. I looked at her and she kept watching TV. She never said anything. I went to shower and get dress. I left the house. When I returned she was gone and still never said a word. I went to confront her about my bedroom walls and she still would not say anything.

I am confused about this person because she is a general in prayer and I respect her. I cannot get a sense of whether this dream was about me or her. If anyone has any insight please post. I will prayerfully take it into consideration.

Peace
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Did you by chance become offended by this person, or from another situation recently?
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

Not speaking is what bugs me.
When you turned on the LIGHT (HOLY SPIRIT), you saw what really was.
YOU went to shower (that is good)
i don't need to know, but is this motivational speaker "not" of the Lord and HE wants you to know this.
I know this would be hard for me, for we look up to those who teach us.
Also she isn't talking and that can most certainly be not good.
since this makes you confused..... If it were me, I would even pray AND fast over this.
As i typed out that i didn't discern who it was about I actually was reminded 90% or more of our dreams are about ourselves. Could be the Lord showing as i shared above........ just some darkness in this speaker. AND honestly, all of us have something the Lord wants to purge. SHALOM
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
peacefulsteph

Post by peacefulsteph »

I do not know her personally but from a distant such as through her teachings and prayers on mp3. I had been praying about her mentoring me in a certain area of ministry. She has not offended me in any way.

Normally when I dream, I see puddles of water dripping from the corner of the ceiling but to see the opposite was strange to me and her ignoring me as though I was not there puzzled me too. But I have been praying about it, her and me.

Thanks for your comments it helps.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi, when I first read your dream (haven't been able to get on to respond) I had the thought that ... how to word this ...

My experience is that some people can sound very convincing, but in the end - and time will tell - their teaching can turn out to be dung.
I had been praying about her mentoring me in a certain area of ministry.
I wouldn't be having her as a mentor. I think this is your answer. :wink:
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

Yes I agree with bella.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Same here.