Isaiah 45

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Isaiah 45

Post by Warrior Princess »

In an office, apparently had interviewed and was waiting to see if I got the job. I was behind a half wall with windows on top, and the woman and I at the desk there were talking about it, watching the a guy who was apparently the boss, sitting at a table, writing out notices and putting them in envelopes. The notices said something about ignoring the recent interviews. I was asking the woman what it meant. Apparently there was some confusion over it. She said he's probably getting ready to wire something, maybe notify who got the job. Then we came out and sat at a table on his side of the partition but on the opposite wall and as I passed by his table (he had gone somewhere) I saw a note he had written lying there. I can't remember the name right now, but it was a man and the address was Oklahoma, Tulsa maybe. I mentioned the name to the lady and she almost gasped. I asked her if she knew him and apparently she did. I asked her if that was a good thing. Then another guy, another boss maybe, came around to everybody and was collecting their candy wrapper trash. My ex was with him and came over to me and excitedly said something about, Isn't it great how he does that, how he's so good at collecting everybody's candy wrappers? He was acting really weird. Then, a lady was speaking, saying we were going to study something about the Mormons/Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I was thinking how they use one chapter of the Bible to support their entire deal. I think it was Isaiah 45.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."