UFO...SATAN

Archived Dreams from 2014
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

UFO...SATAN

Post by greekgrl77 »

My most recent dream few days ago was ..I was outside and seen what appeared to be UFO above me and some people.....I then felt myself and another person being sucked up inside it.......I was inside and seen many beings and I was walking into another area of the UFO when I noticed a huge Dark red being which looked like Satan(how he is portrayed) O-0 ..I started yelling JESUS!! JESUS!! JESUS!!! I then started saying SATAN I REBUKE YOU!!! Very loud...I then woke up.

I have a thought of what I feel it means ,but I want to hear some of your opinions then I will write mine.
LOVE GOD ,SERVE OTHERS,LIVE BIG!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I WANTED TO ASK YOU... Do u watch much on TV or read about the paranormal and UF'OS? Theirs alot on this anymore. It could effect your dreaming. But if not then it could possibly mean that demonic harassment might be going on. To me UFOs are associated with demons. Now i dont mean to cause fear because we all are tempted and harassed to a certain extent. We live in a fallen world. But we also have the Lord who warns us and shows us things at times. Are u going through a problem that is more intense then usual? Take your thoughts captive. This could do with something that u might be having trouble with in your mind. You were taken captive in this dream. Examine your thoughts where they may be negative and out of sync with God, IT may mean more..but you can start here.
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

Post by greekgrl77 »

jewels aglitter wrote:I WANTED TO ASK YOU... Do u watch much on TV or read about the paranormal and UF'OS? Theirs alot on this anymore. It could effect your dreaming. But if not then it could possibly mean that demonic harassment might be going on. To me UFOs are associated with demons. Now i dont mean to cause fear because we all are tempted and harassed to a certain extent. We live in a fallen world. But we also have the Lord who warns us and shows us things at times. Are u going through a problem that is more intense then usual? Take your thoughts captive. This could do with something that u might be having trouble with in your mind. You were taken captive in this dream. Examine your thoughts where they may be negative and out of sync with God, IT may mean more..but you can start here.
Hi Thank you for responding...No I don't watch anything about UFO I have read somthing about it and How satan will use it as a deception..but It was not when I dreamed this.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

ok........that was PART of what i said but there is other things i included in that to be considered.Anyhow be patient as others might offer something. U did use the word deception and that word itself could help u unlock the meaning of the dream. I'm one to believe that in many cases if not all the dreamer has the meaning of a dream deep down inside them. I think when we hear a correct interp ( and i think some dreams may be multi layered) the dreamer knows.
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

Post by greekgrl77 »

jewels aglitter wrote:ok........that was PART of what i said but there is other things i included in that to be considered.Anyhow be patient as others might offer something. U did use the word deception and that word itself could help u unlock the meaning of the dream. I'm one to believe that in many cases if not all the dreamer has the meaning of a dream deep down inside them. I think when we hear a correct interp ( and i think some dreams may be multi layered) the dreamer knows.
I feel the dream was saying that UFO 'S are a deception from Satan and many will be decieved following after UFO'S ...Even after the rapture I belive Satan will use UFO'S to make people believe that is what cause the millions to vanish. My opinion
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

many believe that. I'm not 100% sure but lean in that direction......
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I agree with GreekGirl77
A while back, I think it was a book 'The Great Coming Deception'.
What it said was that if aliens landed on Earth, they aren't aliens, but actually the Nephilm, or demons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

Even though I'm a big Sci-Fi fan, if aliens ever actually land on the Earth. We're in big trouble! If this ever happens, please don't be deceived.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I dreamt of UFO's once--it was actually a directional dream that God gave me regarding something I had been praying for. I understood the UFOs were demonic principalities in the Heaven's and we know satan is the ruler of that world.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

It would lead me to think that in line with you recognizing who the enemy is, looking at the strategy Holy Spirit gives us in this verse regarding how to stand against the enemy may be important for you. May He give you all the wisdom you need! Shalom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: UFO...SATAN

Post by Realisticdreamz »

greekgrl77 wrote:My most recent dream few days ago was ..I was outside and seen what appeared to be UFO above me and some people.....I then felt myself and another person being sucked up inside it.......I was inside and seen many beings and I was walking into another area of the UFO when I noticed a huge Dark red being which looked like Satan(how he is portrayed) O-0 ..I started yelling JESUS!! JESUS!! JESUS!!! I then started saying SATAN I REBUKE YOU!!! Very loud...I then woke up.
Greetings Greekgrl77 :)

The dream could be a warning of not to get "sucked into" something because it is evil in nature. A UFO could symbolize something unidentified, unknown, hidden, and/or unnatural. I thought of the same scriptures that Keilani posted:

Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Does this fit anything you are being pulled towards lately? If so, pray and tread carefully with a watchful spirit. Either way, it is a call for prayer over something dark that could be an unidentified situation at this time. But there is no need to fear, just keep praying and calling on the name of the Lord. It is most effective praying ahead of things! There is power in His name!! :)

I will be praying for you. May the Lord give you wisdom, comfort, and guidance.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?