Short films from Safeway.

Archived Dreams from 2014
steadyone
Diamond Member

Short films from Safeway.

Post by steadyone »

Hello all and good morning.

Dream

I was with this person who I did not see with my eyes but felt their presence,they wanted me to come and see this film. This film had these little characters that were animated like and I was expecting it to be a long film. I was the only one viewing this film in a beautiful old type theater. As I watch this film with this presence near me the film was short and I was like hey! Why is the film short? I was expecting it to be long? The film had all these very short scenes and I was very disappointed. Then I asked," who is putting on these short films?" The presence that was with me said," Safeway." I was like Safeway!? Then I woke up.

I could not remember the scenes at all when I woke up I just remember feeling hurt or very disappointed of the outcome of the films.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Cartoon Characters represent what they represent. Ex Road Runner might mean something is swift, or there one minute and gone the next.
With names of stores, you need to find the last name of the owner of the corporation. Safeway goes to Sam Seeling. Nothing much for meaning of his last name. However, the "Safeway" stores meant you could buy their goods without going into debt. Sam=God hears.

So, God hears you. And your life/walk right now is going in the 'safe way.' And God wants you to stay 'safe' and not go into debt. This is good news!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Special K why do you need to find the surname of the owner?
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

This is from different sources--the dream classes I've taken and Dream books of mine.
They say that if it's a place of business (like Wal Mart; Walgreen's etc) to find the name of the owner. Once you find the owners last name, then look up the meaning of their last name and it will most likely shed more light on the dream.