war

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

war

Post by sigmon2 »

Greetings one and all. Hope you are well. It is snowing here where I live, so beautiful and such a pain. Haha. While it's makes everything beautiful. I don't work, ugh. Oh well a day of extra rest.

Had a dream, it was a living dream. So real I thought I was there but knowing I was in a dream. I can say I did not appreciate this dream but am trying to understand it's timing. So here it is....

The dream fades in and I am at work walking through the parking area where we park our cars, I walk in a westerly direction never entering the gates of work. As I walk I see one of my fellow employees has a new red four wheel drive fancy car. She is in the back kissing on someone. Her boyfriend works here too so I thought it was him. I pass walking toward a fence then suddenly I am laying in a bed.

It's like I am waking up. I cannot move, seems like the covers have gone down around my ankles and are holding them. My hands are the same. Like I am bigger than the bed a bit. I see around the room and it is a bedroom with bedroom stuff. But in my ears is an announcer very very loud speaking clearly about the USA going to war. How the democrats and republicans in congress are fighting over it but we are going to war. There is a big split in congress and it is a shame they did not consider the people first. The democrats pulled back and would not talk to the republicans. Then as the announcer made this war sound wrong and bad for the people, the dream faded and I woke up

The announcer was very strong to say that this war was not a good one and was more political than one with cause. I wonder where they are going to attempt a new war at.....oh the weather outside in the dream was good weather, sunshine, no rain.....i took it to mean I would go home and wake up and we would be at war. Spring, late spring, early summer? I really wonder.....late summer/very early fall.
Not many days to choose from.
Thanks for reading.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Coworker does not plan to get a hummer like 4 wheel. But I looked at the dream place at work today....interesting..
sigmon2
Diamond Member

war

Post by sigmon2 »

this Ukraine stuff is war fodder and a bit nasty too. but the leaders and hurt America's military badly and our politicians are not smart. sad really it is, but it had to happen, America had to be brought down and other nations rise. now when will the blood flow there or here. ugh. our poor soldiers and a politician's legacy. sad.
see ya
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

going to war gets closer every day
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

I am at work
In the context of the whole dream, you might represent US citizens. Busy with daily productivity, doing what seems to be best to keep going. But then you later see extravagance -- a choice by one person.
Even while so many are laid off, we still see a lot of grants and funded projects allotting millions toward things that seem unnecessary.

walking through the parking area where we park our cars,
I walk in a westerly direction never entering the gates of work.

Lots -- where we set aside our vehicles of individual control, and join others in a public setting. You were walking -- in complete autonomous control, observing, not joining in.

As I walk I see one of my fellow employees has a new red four wheel drive fancy car. She is in the back kissing on someone. Her boyfriend works here too so I thought it was him. I pass walking toward a fence then suddenly I am laying in a bed.

In light of the rest of the dream, this could show the fascist bent of our country recently. We form multiple partnerships in unsafe ways -- through research, manufacturing, medical collaborations, space ventures, education on and on... but do not plan for how that might make us vulnerable, expose secrets, encourage infiltration.

In fact, she invited him into her vehicle of operations.

The news has brought up concerns over real estate owned by foreigners, and mortgages, and corporations, and mined data... but still we applaud global collaborations. Administrators need to be cautious these days about jumping on bandwagons.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, hope all are well.
Things are bugging me. I have looked through my normal review of stuff and I see a pattern.its out in the open now going much faster and no one cares. I am beinng to wonder if the employee in the dream represents that. In real life its part of the character.
This walking toward war in day lie with eyes wide open and no hidden secrets is painful. And a bit ahh inspiring too. To think the world move on though we have the ability to effect the course through freewill, but the ending will always come. Sad.every area of the world in under an act of major war brought on by planning.
Our world here in the USA is almost ready to join them. Thousands upon thousands are going to die, may the Lord Jesus have mercy on us all.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Very interesting dream because for months my wife and I have seen ourselves back on active duty in dreams for months. Last month I dreamed I saw two bloated bodies floating down a river near New Orleans. It looked like a Katrina apocalyptic event. I always wondered what does it mean since I had been retired from the Army for over a decade.

Blessings!
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Thanks for reading.
My dad was doing special things for the army when he was in. He used to say that we would one day have to fight here. I must tread careful and not get so down. Even G. Washington said there was hope. At least for some. It's hard to have sad dreams, some do not happen but many do. I see in my dreams there is always a chance for good. But selfish evil does get in the way and on to suffering we march.
That goes for me personally as well as a world wide scheme too. Good has become evil and evil good. I think this is what my Roman dream was about, so few left standing for the Lord.
Anyway, our world is progressing quite effortlessly toward war and world wide famine. Shame.
But in some places could be hope, depending on the people.
My fate is sealed to my knowledge. Unless he changed his mind.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I couldn't add anything to your words. Indeed, we are at the age where the majority embrace evil, actually celebrate evil. Stand firm and prepare with the Word of God. I think this has already been decided.

Blessings!
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, since I had this dream things had happened. The caliphate is trying to rise and stay. Reports have come out saying they plan to attack turkey, who is a NATO member. We by treaty must go and fight for turkey. Hamas declared all Israelis are now targets and launching more missles. The blood letting is increasing. So war is coming. We let a lot of folks cross our southern border and cannot afford them. So we will be at war here. Why you think they have been training to control Americans. War are we ready. ????
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi,
Sounds like it to me. And they are progressing nicely if I were a doctor. Not looking forward to many of the events but it's in the Bible so is the looking up to Jesus coming...why is there no excitement. oh well
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

hi, this month the co worker, bought a gmc that looks like the one in the dream, but it is white. when I saw it could not believe my eyes. thanks