bicycle

Archived Dreams from 2014
Ruth
Diamond Member

bicycle

Post by Ruth »

Can you tell me what it means to ride a bicycle? I had heard it meant you are in the flesh. I was riding one in a dream I had.

Thank You!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sometimes riding a bike in my dreams meant I was in the flesh, but more often it usually meant it was something that i was undertaking on my own or in my own strength and ability. A bicycle is a vehicle that only one person can ride and it is manually powered. As always, the use of any symbol can change depends on the context of how it is used in the dream. For example, It can be also that some people love to ride bikes for them it is a way of them communing with nature and enjoying life. So for this person the symbol bicycle would be totally different for them.

in Christ,
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

In real life, you use a bicycle to move yourself around more quickly. No big deal, no negatives -- usually positive. There is sometimes a thrill of being out on your own, in control of where you head. So yes, it could be fleshly in some dreams, but not always.

We commonly see cars in dreams, and the passengers or drivers often turn out to be people we need to collaborate with to get things done IRL. On a bike, you would be going solo.

Trains, planes, boats... the more people are driven by one driver, the less control the passengers have.
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Bicycle can also be a means of getting a message/communication sent, such as a courier.
So I was thinking along the lines of the prophetic.
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

A bicycle is a ministry. You're just starting out on one means your have influence amongst those near you and you're ministry is smaller right now.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Ruth

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/the-ridge- ... gn=fb-like

Inspiration?!

God bless,
rarara
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Whoa, rarara, amazing. Definitely inspiring. Once you get past that stomach-in-your-throat sensation, that is *chuckle*. Great clip, thanks for sharing. That'll preach, as they say.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17