Neighborhood Garage Sale

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Neighborhood Garage Sale

Post by Warrior Princess »

Former in-laws were moving out and they were having a garage sale. One of their friends was giving them a new road, he had laid down a base with large rocks. There were traffic cones blocking it off, but I went through them anyway on my bicycle. I was riding with an older guy, maybe a friend of theirs, and my shirt was unbuttoned. I rode into their house and they noticed us, former mother in law told former father in law that we were in the house. The guy with me said something like, It’s not like I can’t see your stuff, so I was trying to button up. He snuck out and pretty much left me there and I rode out. I was riding my bicycle over the garage sale stuff, which seemed to be a whole neighborhood one and the biggest one ever. There were iPods and laptops and other stuff I was passing. At some point, I was at another place where a group of people had borrowed a table of mine, I think maybe a youth group, and there was confusion over which one was mine when I was trying to get it back.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."