They take my house illegally

Archived Dreams from 2014
Gold
Diamond Member

They take my house illegally

Post by Gold »

In the dream, the sheriff and cops come into my house ( the one I use to own years ago) and they have taped up on each bedroom door, a typed up page telling why they are taking my house, I couldn't see what they page said.
But I am screaming at them and telling them "you cant do this, this is illegal" and what they were doing was illegal and wrong.
They were holding me back from striking out at them, and I bit one of the cops.

Feel like God was telling me in this dream that the enemy took my house illegally. Due to a dream similar to this one back 10 years ago, when I had to sell this house. All I know is that I want to own a house again.
Last edited by Gold on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
psalm23

Post by psalm23 »

I'm interpreting the dream as: there are people in your life taking advantage of you or who have strongly imposed their own will against yours, and you are left feeling powerless to defend yourself, and angry. The sheriff and cops are people who represent authority figures in your life, or have similar characteristics, and the old house can be something from your past. Maybe your going through a situation of injustice in your life, that reminds you of a similar past experience.
"For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong; I will faithfully give them their recompense, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them." Isaiah 61:8
"Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Romans 12:19

Blessings