Found Five Dollars on the ground

Archived Dreams from 2014
rktheda
Diamond Member

Found Five Dollars on the ground

Post by rktheda »

This morning I dreamed I was walking along when I spotted a five dollar bill on the ground. I picked it up and it became 15 dollars which I put into a old Army clothing bag. I took a few steps and a woman which I do not know said "you are trying to earn a seat aren't you?" twice. I was puzzled what she meant as I woke up.

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Last edited by rktheda on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

5 represents God's grace or His goodness. Threefold of that is 15, which represents rest. Rest is the result of deliverance or salvation. After working and warfare, God wants His people to relax and enjoy their accomplishments and victories. If His people do not rest at the appointed times they may not be refreshed and renewed to do the work of the next assignment or fight the next war.

The woman's statement brings to mind being seated at the right hand of Jesus. It is only by grace that we are seated there, not our works or anything else that we do. Ephesians 2:5-7, "5even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.…"

That woman maybe a spirit type, not sure though. Words for your prayerful thoughts!