White hibiscus

Archived Dreams from 2014
CarDavis
Gold Member

White hibiscus

Post by CarDavis »

My friend in Africa dreamed this dream of me two nights last week.. If anyone has an interpretation.

I separated myself to a garden of flowers. There were different flowers by color and nature. I chose to pick the white hibiscus flowers that had just blossomed. In the process these white hibiscus flowers began soaring in the atmosphere by the wind that blew. He saw me perched in distant heights. While I was soaring in the space, a group of young eagles were attracted by the white flowers and they surrounded me from their eyrie.
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

I could really use a word about this dream. I've been going through some major spiritual attacks.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Isaiah 40:31, "...but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

The hibiscus is derived from the Greek word Althea officinalis and althea means healing. Officinalis, literally means of or belonging in an officina," a storeroom (of a monastery) for medicines and necessaries. So I view this as you are being healed and the eagles along with you being high up brings to mind that passage!