I'm scared to go home

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

I'm scared to go home

Post by kbasmommy »

It's dark outside and I go visit my two neighbors house. I play with their pets and children. Across the street is the house I grew up in rather than the house I live in now but my neighbors are the same I have now.

All of the lights are on at my house and the garage is open which scares me and I'm afraid to go home. My grandparents who raised me are gone and I don't want to be home by myself. I'm afraid someone is inside the house so I ask my neighbors daughter if she would close the garage while I look in the windows to see if anyone is there.

She closes the garage then runs back. There are more people coming to her house and I decide to share the gospel with them. I know it's late and I may have overstayed my welcome but I don't want to go home.

End of dream

God bless and thanks in advance
Diamond Member

Re: I'm scared to go home

Post by Newbie »

kbasmommy wrote:It's dark outside and I go visit my two neighbors house. I play with their pets and children. Across the street is the house I grew up in rather than the house I live in now but my neighbors are the same I have now.

All of the lights are on at my house and the garage is open which scares me and I'm afraid to go home. My grandparents who raised me are gone and I don't want to be home by myself. I'm afraid someone is inside the house so I ask my neighbors daughter if she would close the garage while I look in the windows to see if anyone is there.

She closes the garage then runs back. There are more people coming to her house and I decide to share the gospel with them. I know it's late and I may have overstayed my welcome but I don't want to go home.

End of dream

God bless and thanks in advance
Hello KBAS, A childhood home could reflect issues from your childhood or family of origin issues. In the dream you were fearful to going home, which was your childhood home. Is there a possibility of an issue from the past that you are fearful of and do not want to contend with? Is there something that need you need healing from and you are not ready to deal with it?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Newbie!! :D As usual you're spot on and I didn't even think about childhood issues that's why it's nice to get a different perspective. Well I do have loads of issues and painful memories in that house, and it's really hard for me to deal with the loss of my grandfather and now my grandmother has dementia feels like a loss too because she doesn't remember me. I loved that house because of my grandparents but some bad things happened there too. I also always sleep with the lights on as I don't like the dark :oops: