trying to steal tomatoes

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

trying to steal tomatoes

Post by spiritledd »

with Mike and Robert ...trying to steal tomatoes ...when I found out I got out of car ...but it was too late got busted ...police put us in a service station car garage ...and I saw pile of bamboo I was going to use to replace muffler ...some how that was going to free me
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Are you ever taking any of the many dreams you post and just work them out for yourself? Dreams aren't riddles or intellectual exercises. They can be practical wisdom (many of yours are, imo). It's in the working out of your dream where your consciousness is raised from it's current state to a slightly higher state. And as you refine yourself, the teachings become finer.

This dream is about you being set free. Ponder what the muffler is and does. Ponder what the bamboo represents. Ponder what would happen if you replace one with the other. THEN, IN YOU, REPLACE THE MUFFLER WITH THE BAMBOO!!!!
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D oh yeah for sure ...I talk to The Lord every morning about these dreams also, I never really thought of my dreams as riddles or intellectual exercises, but rather I sincerely believe The Lord is trying tell me stuff is all ...I am not expecting interps on so many ...sorry for posting so many, but I only post The ones I believe The Lord is asking me to ...when he says no ...I don't post ...I ask every time ...also thank you aj_snow the advice ...I will do that :D
spiritledd
Diamond Member

exhaust

Post by spiritledd »

header/muffler/tailpipe is to guide exhaust out safely of motors and it quiet exhaust too ...bamboo represents my Dad gave two bamboo flutes

if I replaced muffler with bamboo it would burn up exhaust =working too hard ...bamboo=musical gifting =not getting enough rest and pushing to hard on my body ...which has given me tendonitis again

i have done this with Holy Spirit every morning this with all theses dreams

but i don't type ...just peck ...takes a long time ...i have been given revelation on every one of my dreams from The Lord ...but if i were have share all of them, i would not have time to do music

i thought i had better share this in case there was any misconceptions about my motives for posting dreams here
spiritledd
Diamond Member

too many?

Post by spiritledd »

maybe I am missing some rule? ...is it okay to post so many? ...maybe it is being rude to post so many? ...I have never bumped my posts though ...if people want to interp, that cool ...if not that is cool too
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

I didn't intend for my post to sound harsh. It probably could have used some smiley faces in there somewhere. :D 8) :shock:

You sincerely believe Spirit is communicating to you through dreams (and I agree). That makes them a Word. So there's alot of analogies we can make about Words. We eat/digest the Word. The Manna spoiling if not eaten. The parable of the sower where the Word is a seed planted within you. I just wanted to make sure you weren't spilling the seed, so to speak. Within the dream is what is needed for you in the moment.

I, too, discerned flute from bamboo. One interpretation is that the sound coming from the muffler is what you are projecting into the world now. And the guidance is to replace that with bamboo and project music into the world.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks aj_snow ...I'm over it, praise Jesus ...and thanks again :D