Recurring backpay dream resolved

Archived Dreams from 2014
aj_snow
Gold Member

Recurring backpay dream resolved

Post by aj_snow »

Real life facts: I used to work at a clinic and a shop about a decade ago. I left on good terms and they owed me no money. I had a roommate named Steve during that time in my life.

Recurring dream:
I've had dreams many times over the years where these places owed me backpay. In a dream, I'd go see one of my former bosses and ask them for the money they owed me and I would never receive it. Sometimes, I'd visit and they'd ask me to help out for a few hours or a few days. I'd work and wouldn't get paid for that time either. The backpay kind of accumulated dream to dream. In later dreams, when going in to ask for my backpay, I would remind them 'I just worked 2 days for you too and didn't get paid for that either'. The bosses would neither agree or deny that they owed me money, I just never received it in the dreams.

Last nights dream: I received a check for $7200 of backpay. (Unclear if that represents one or both of the businesses' backpay owed)

Real life fact 2: I talked with former roommate Steve yesterday for the first time in a long time. Steve owes me no money. Our conversation was wide-ranging from what's happening now, to sports, to a health crisis I just had, to his ministry work, to a mutual friend's new son, etc.

It's weird. I've had this dream for so long that when I did have it, I never gave it a second thought and then last night, BOOM, resolution. Anyone have an interpretation?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wondering if irl, God is giving you His vision for something new in this season of your life?

http://studybible.info/strongs/H7200

Hebrew Lexico 7200--when it is used in scripture initially, it speaks of how GOD saw what He created and that it was good.

Praying Holy Spirit gives you wisdom, insight and understanding!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.