Wading in the water

Archived Dreams from 2014
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Wading in the water

Post by Mary Cherry »

I was wading in the most muddy water one could imagine. While wading I could see several BIG snakes swimming all around me, but none came near me.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Mary, mud can represent a represent a few things: being tainted or contaminated, being in a place of destruction, impure doctrine, stagnant living, or a spoiled and foul environment. What comes to me is that you are in an environment that is filthy and tainted; however, it appears that you are covered/protected (Abba is watching over you). The snakes can represent spirits of confusion, deception and/or lies; however, because you are protected they cannot touch you. Are you in a place in your life in which things are a bit murky or perhaps you are working in an environment that is caustic?
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello Newbie, thank you for your response. Your comments about being in a place in my life where things are a bit murky is where I am.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

My immediate thought was Psalm 91.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Thank you Grace. My mother taught me to use psalm 91 as a psalm of protection.