going to see my Father

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

going to see my Father

Post by spiritledd »

going to see my Father ...I saw that he was riding in horse and carriage and had a large historic estate in Baltimore ...it was being explained to me that he was very wealthy ...it was thanksgiving his cooks were making rolls and putting them in horse uterus to cook for 6 weeks ...I guess that was rich people food? YUCK!!!! ...my 3dr x and I did not want to eat that, we were totally grossed out ...she said follow me and it was raining and she got on her belly and slid like snake in rain coat ...I tried to do too, but got up at street corner crossing ...we decided to get burgers but get them one place and fixins another ...one I got eating I did not want to go anywhere else ...cook made me extra burger besides ...in a van there was talk about woman who was not supposed to be there but driver said he would get her in and protect here ...when we pulled up a tent came out the back of van also van driver took strange approach off road at last minute to get there saw a little snow ...when got to dads I saw step bro Mike, ex sis in law Sharma and friend Mike who IRL who got HIV and he was trying to help dead schizophrenic step mom get light working in kitchen ...Sharma hugged me and started dancing with me and whispering in my ear very positive good things ...felt encouraged by her ...I saw Flip from high school ...in past Flip always shows up in dreams about being a witness to infidelity ...I was surprised I said what are you doing here he said he came with someone I don't remember ...I broke antenna pipe because I thought dad might think I was still using ...dad was sleeping and the guy who drove us in van ...was painting a picture on kitchen wall ...pantleggs were tucked in boots ...something to do with horse and buggy? ...then I pulled them out over ...woke up hearing Journey's "Separate Ways" ...when I post songs they are significant because I have not heard them in years