out side of a bar

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

out side of a bar

Post by spiritledd »

I was out side of a bar ...band was playing ...Jeff White was guitar ...I had guitar that was hooked up wireless ......Jeff was making mistakes bad so I played part to kinda help I guess

I put guitar down band came out I was sleeping behind highway wall like so cars don't go over the side cliff ...they were angry I did it ...I said just trying to help

two guys with band were trying to kill me so I defended with deadly force and had to kill them ...I remember seeing a locker out back of hometown high school, and one dude I was fighting was wearing suit, and half right his head was gone at 45 degree angle

big rain storm came flooded streets

I saw Mexican family ...I was swimming in street ...they treated me like I was alligator, and tried to whip me with a sheet, they did not realize I was there to protect and warn them of alligator ... saw the Father shoot shotgun in to the air

then I saw Gregg and his wife and we were in a room with water with our wife's, which my wife in dream was a really perverse girlfriend I had IRL ...also in dream her was falling out ...we were going to be intimate like hot tub thing ...not quite sure 'bout this part, it was as if I was being told to tell killing during intimacy so as to soften the blow? ...I felt awkward about the nakedness though ...but was being told it was okay, I could not do it though ...told them about killin dudes

Randy had family feud with Steve and Duane ...kids were fighting them ...Randy and Tina lost two kids ...I had to keep hush hush bout kilin dudes

I stopped playing guitar because of it ...nobody was crying at first because shock ...but then Randy came and was going to bury them, he put white and pink powder on them ...inside their house ghost of daughter appeared, only I saw ...kids turned into red dead dogs ...live dogs were laying with dead dogs on bed

hear Red's "Ordinary World" as woke ...the part where they sing... "and I won't cry for yesterday"