"impervious"

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

"impervious"

Post by spiritledd »

homeless found old basement ...Matt was homeless too at first just me and him and we were not supposed to be there ...but then we had permission ...saw and invited Yngwie Malmsteen over to play guitar

feel it was angel in disguise because lately IRL I have just really exploded with revelation on playing ...things have really opened up cant even play without doing totally new and awesome ...and I am not even trying it just happens

then Banjo John showed up and I was sorta chopped liver then

John said he was taking good couch for himself to sleep on and I said no way I am already on it ... John was trying to get Matt to make me move, but Matt let us work it out for our selves

they left and 2nd x who died was there ...found some weed, she seemed to only be there for that

then I saw world renowned pastor driving bus ...also remembered he was wearing a old school brown suit, and he had affair with a prostitute

woman had worn his pants and she got blood on them so he was gonna get busted by his wife for sure ...he was scared ...I felt really sorry for him

then I was on bus and playin guitar ministering to some one ...bus driver said stop it ...she asked can you play anything else ...I said I only know Christian songs

then 3rd x got on bus ...I was hoping she did not see me ...but she sat next to me ...she was acting all butt hurt heard... "impervious" also remembered hearin..g "bishop"