“On a bike handlebar”...

Archived Dreams from 2015
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

“On a bike handlebar”...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Dream: James Washington is riding his bicycle with me sitting on the handlebars of the bike. Angela is riding somewhere’s on the back of the bike, don’t think she was sitting on the sit, but she was riding on the bike with us. We were outdoors, somewhere on the top of a building. I don’t know where, it reminds me of being in another country, maybe France. (it felt that way)

James rides up to some stairs, many steps that was going down. I remember looking down to the bottom and seeing over fifty or hundred steps or more steps. I am thinking to myself that he’s going to stop the bike, and we'll get off to walk down the stairs. That made sense to me, however, he doesn't stop riding the bike, he continues to ride down the stairs. We're moving really fast, I felt no bumps and it was a smooth ride down.

I didn't feel afraid or anything, had a peace, but things were happening so fast. All the time, I am watching everything unfold so quickly. And right before we were about to come to the bottom of the stairs, I thought to myself, "My face is going to hit the ground." In that quick moment of thinking that, to my surprise, we landed safely. Then I woke up.

I think that I understand some of the dream, but I need a little help. I have been praying about someone lately. I am thinking that this dream is about them, so I need confirmation to what I think the dream is showing me. Any thoughts?

Shalom & Love +
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Re: “On a bike handlebar”...

(((BUMP)))
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

eyes.enlightened wrote:Dream: James Washington is riding his bicycle with me sitting on the handlebars of the bike. Angela is riding somewhere’s on the back of the bike, don’t think she was sitting on the sit, but she was riding on the bike with us. We were outdoors, somewhere on the top of a building. I don’t know where, it reminds me of being in another country, maybe France. (it felt that way)

James rides up to some stairs, many steps that was going down. I remember looking down to the bottom and seeing over fifty or hundred steps or more steps. I am thinking to myself that he’s going to stop the bike, and we'll get off to walk down the stairs. That made sense to me, however, he doesn't stop riding the bike, he continues to ride down the stairs. We're moving really fast, I felt no bumps and it was a smooth ride down.

I didn't feel afraid or anything, had a peace, but things were happening so fast. All the time, I am watching everything unfold so quickly. And right before we were about to come to the bottom of the stairs, I thought to myself, "My face is going to hit the ground." In that quick moment of thinking that, to my surprise, we landed safely. Then I woke up.

I think that I understand some of the dream, but I need a little help. I have been praying about someone lately. I am thinking that this dream is about them, so I need confirmation to what I think the dream is showing me. Any thoughts?

Shalom & Love +

God is in control and has a handle on things. Whatever what it may look like in the natural; however, He has His Hands over it.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Thank you, Newbie! What you have said, makes a lot of sense to me. Things have been looking so strange to me lately. I guess it is a reminder to "Lean not unto my own understanding, because He's in control of everything!

xoxo, Sis!

SHALOM & LOVE +