My son drives a red car.... Genius boy comes to help.

Archived Dreams from 2015
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

My son drives a red car.... Genius boy comes to help.

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I hope this dream will receive a interp.. Lately they are just sitting there.....
The dream.
I was with Benjamin my son ( diagnosed with nonverbal autism) and he was driving a red car. In real life Ben does not drive even though he is almost 18.I was scared out of my wits and tried to grab the wheel. We turned on to the side and we got out. The area was woodsy and i believe there may have been a river very close. I saw three bears and another unknown animal come very close to me. I was afraid but the animals walked away. In the meantime Ben wanders off and cross a bridge by himself.
The dream gets foggy here and a little weird, I was talking to somebody about personal things and laying down hearing what i said was my ex husbands ex wife Debbie.
There was what ill call a boy genius. He had this innate ability to interp dreams. In the dream he was going to interp some dream of mine on a tv show ,, it would go public.
I remember telling somebody in this dream that i was a christian.. and talking about my faith. I also sat down with the boy genius ( he was not Ben) and told him about a real incident that occurred almost 20 years ago about a little boy from Cuba whose last name was Gansoloas . The story was he came by boat but his mom died en route. He was picked up and went to liver with Cuban relatives but Castro wanted the boy back and there was a whole international interest in it. I was telling this boy this story for some reason.
The dream tapers off here.
This was a strong dream. The first part pretty clear. I used to have many dreams regarding my son and spiritual conflicts but over the years such have tapped off and now i either don't recall most dreams or they are to disjointed and fuzzy to recall. I have two other dreams on this forum i have recently but this one seemed to have more impact o n me.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Re: My son drives a red car.... Genius boy comes to help.

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

bumping.............................................................................................................