Bathroom and blood

Archived Dreams from 2015
Servantleader
Gold Member

Bathroom and blood

Post by Servantleader »

This morning a part of a dream that stands out the mist is me at an event, but having to go to the bathroom. The bsthroom was almost hidden in a narrow hallway. Men and women were side ny side. There was a man standing in front of both. He knocked on the door of the woman's bathroom as a courtesy to me. Shortly a woman comes out and i go in, but there is a bloody mess on the floor. I stepped in it! Because i couldnt avoid it. It was all around the toilet. Trying to avoid getting my sandals with the jewels (IRL the jewels are not real) on them not in the blood i somehow got my toes in it.
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Re: Bathroom and blood

Post by Onlybygrace »

Hi Servantleader, I have no interpretation for you.
However, Bathroom in a dream represent place that you go to detox. It seems strange that you said it was almost hidding in a narrow hallway and having someone standing outside knocking the door before people come out is also strange.

PS: this scripture came to me after reading your dream.
Ephesians 6:11-17 NKJV
[11] Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. [12] For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. [13] Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. [14] Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, [15] and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; [16] above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. [17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
Blessings.