Credit Cards, Lights go out, Purse is smaller

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Credit Cards, Lights go out, Purse is smaller

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hubby and I were at Costco and they were closing. Very few people there. Before leaving, I told hubby I was going to use the restroom.
Upon coming out, and halfway to the exit, the lights go out, it's pitch black so I freeze, not moving. Within 15-30 seconds, the lights come back on.
Almost out the door, I recognize " I don't have my purse, I must have left it in the bathroom" I don't see hubs and guess he's waiting right outside the door for me.
I run back to get my purse when almost back to the restroom, I see a podium to my right where my purse is. ( it's much smaller than the big one I usually carry as well as a different shape)
I stop, look through it where I see my credit cards have been pulled out and are laying across both my wallets. Everything else in my purse was gone.
END OF DREAM
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Re: Credit Cards, Lights go out, Purse is smaller

Post by Newbie »

ElijahsTask wrote:Hubby and I were at Costco and they were closing. Very few people there. Before leaving, I told hubby I was going to use the restroom.
Upon coming out, and halfway to the exit, the lights go out, it's pitch black so I freeze, not moving. Within 15-30 seconds, the lights come back on.
Almost out the door, I recognize " I don't have my purse, I must have left it in the bathroom" I don't see hubs and guess he's waiting right outside the door for me.
I run back to get my purse when almost back to the restroom, I see a podium to my right where my purse is. ( it's much smaller than the big one I usually carry as well as a different shape)
I stop, look through it where I see my credit cards have been pulled out and are laying across both my wallets. Everything else in my purse was gone.
END OF DREAM

A few symbols stick out here: Costco (market place); "lights out" (momentarily darkness); purse (your heart); podium (a platform/being out in the open); credit cards (grace). So what came to me is that for a moment in time, darkness surrounds you and you do not move (going outside His will but staying in position). Costco may represent the marketplace, where this takes place. Your purse being missing or taken, brings to mind the enemy attempting to sift your heart like wheat. What is left remaining is the credit cards (His Grace) ---> 2 Cor. 12:9-10, "9And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

An additional layer in regards to purse being smaller, is that perhaps the removal of those things that do not belong. Which once again falls back to the credit cards, His Grace is sufficient enough for you. I believe He is keeping you near the Cross (humbled). The passage shows Paul being humbled by the thorn in his side; meaning that whatever, this was, it prevented him from being "puffed up". The purse changed in size: big (puffed up) vs small (humility and His Grace). Not sure but what comes to me for a real life scenario is that you did a great and mighty work; however, you have your own "thorn" to prevent you from being lifted up above measure.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I see all your latest dreams as related to economic troubles that you are seeing coming.
Steel Grey Horse...almost (but not yet black horse) http://www.discoverrevelation.com/Rev_6.html
Famine/Economic Woes...will hit everyone; even those in upscale areas.
The evil (pigs) of this world will set out to destroy the foundations of the country and Christianity.
Some of the pigs are wild, some not (from all walks of life....evil has invaded both the common and leaders among men)
thus the attacks will come from all levels of rank within society.
We are each in this spiritual battle alone (husband waiting outside), just trying to get by. It is our own personal relationship
to Christ that will get us through. Darkness could be anything, but shows lack of power & feeling of helplessness/lost.
I am not sure what the podium is about but when I heard of the smaller purse and everything taken BUT the credit cards, it made me think of diminished finances and credit has no value any longer. It is our nature to try to protect our valuables (you run back for your purse) but they no longer have value. They, like the cows, have been ravaged by pigs (unclean/evil/not of God who will do anything to survive.)
Only you know what the podium represents. (Authority of some sort)
And the TWO cows/pigs....I thought of country and Christianity....but could be Christians/Jews and the attack of the worldly
devouring our foundation. "You will be next"....Satan wants you to threaten you so you will not interfere or warn others...they (evil influences) literally want to feed off our souls/spirit.
Please remember that in all these situations YOU are OK...you are watching, but you are removed from the harm yourself.
Even in Costco, you are without your purse, but are OK. You needed to use the restroom before leaving the store...tend to your basic needs of eliminating what you don't need and resting up, but the darkness is temporary. Your "groom" (Husband) is outside the door......?representing Christ waiting at the door?? (Husband is to be to the wife as Christ is to the church) Costco representing the "world"we live in?
Sorry if this seems disconnected. I'm trying, but too much is flowing to speak it all.

I hope this helps you to clarify. To summarize:
The prophetic message in the 2 dreams/vision is:
1) Hard economic times are coming (still grey, but rapidly turn black)
2) You need to eliminate what you can in your life & rest in the Lord so you will be prepared.
3) Your valuables will be plundered-like all others, rich to poor, by those who will do *anything* to survive & are not believers(unclean animals)
4) Christ is right outside the door; He won't allow the darkness to prevail, despite the surroundings and troubles
5) Don't let the enemy (circumstances) prevent you from warning others. You could hardly believe your eyes in the dream.
Others likely won't either, but remember that in the dream, in spite of the lack of finances and physical harm you saw, YOU are doing the watching, not personally harmed. Stay in God's will and will envelope you in His Grace.

Blessings in the Name above ALL Names!
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Oops...forgot to mention that the hogs/cows could also represent violence in general spilling innocent blood in the streets.
(Mayhem) And yes, hogs is greed...or the need of the unclean to serve themselves despite the cost to others. The thief is out to steal (contents of purse) and destroy (foundations of innocent).

IF I'm way off, I apologize. I'm just sharing what I see.