MOney Dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
sophie
Gold Member

MOney Dream

Post by sophie »

Husband's dream about Money

In this dream I was in a shop, and some young teenage girl came in and asked if we could count and bag her money. I said yes but was wondering why she did not go to the bank. As I Was counting there just seemed to be more and more money and it was already done up in bags and some were 50 cent pieces and some looked like chocolate freckle lollies that were neatly stacked in pairs. the coins kept coming and then I also noticed bundles of notes of money of all all denominations and this money just kept coming. It seemed endless.
I could not understand where this young girl got all of this money and kept thinking why am I doing this and not the bank

Thanks for any insight
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Diamond Member

Re: MOney Dream

Post by Newbie »

sophie wrote:Husband's dream about Money

In this dream I was in a shop, and some young teenage girl came in and asked if we could count and bag her money. I said yes but was wondering why she did not go to the bank. As I Was counting there just seemed to be more and more money and it was already done up in bags and some were 50 cent pieces and some looked like chocolate freckle lollies that were neatly stacked in pairs. the coins kept coming and then I also noticed bundles of notes of money of all all denominations and this money just kept coming. It seemed endless.
I could not understand where this young girl got all of this money and kept thinking why am I doing this and not the bank

Thanks for any insight
What came to me is that your husband in a sense is counseling/guiding someone who has not reach maturity. This person has countless blessings (money) and it seems that your husband is helping them to "count" their blessings. The bank vs husband. The bank may reflect the church or a place in which this person should be seeking guidance; however, there may be an issue of trust or reluctance on their part to seek them. Instead they trust your husband for advisement. It appears that your husband may feel out of his level of comfort. Perhaps husband is on assignment.