Right turn on farming road

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Right turn on farming road

Post by rktheda »

This morning I dreamt I was driving a brand new truck, a big fancy one. I made a right turn down a farm road. Green plant were on each side and the road was paved straight and smooth.

Blessings!
Diamond Member

Re: Right turn on farming road

Post by Newbie »

I believe that this and your mountain dream are tied to each other and this word that was posted yesterday seems to fit both dreams.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

I see you beginning to rise up. Don't stop. The temptation will be to think it's too hard or that you have too far to go. But, I tell you that when make a move towards Me, I move towards you and meet you where you are, says the Lord. I am with you to help you overcome all obstacles. Establish your faith in Me. Luke 3:5 Every valley shall be filled And every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough ways smooth.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Thanks! I do have a few challenges I facing presently. I will keep moving forward!

Blessings!
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Love Newbies' insights.
Mine are not quite so thought provoking, but I'll share quickly.
Big fancy new truck - The Lord's protection and newly refreshing in your spirit; also that He travels with you.
Right turn - Scripture often refers to the Right as the victorious Right hand of the Lord, the arm with which an oath is made..
Farm- Produces nourishment for life It being a smooth straight paved road with greenery on both sides is the straight road when
in the Lord's will and the LIFE that surrounds such journeys.
I don't know if this will add at all to what Newbie has said, but just in case I thought I'd share.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Thank you Starfire. I believe God is providing encouragement during a particularly difficult time of a multitude of trials. Tough yes, but I'm keeping the faith moving forward as best I can.

Blessings!
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I think it is more than encouragement, I think it is a reminder that He is with you, is taking you to the place He has chosen for you the straight road) where life is abundant (greenery) and nourishing (farm) and that this is a promise you can take refuge in (Right turn). I believe God is saying you are on the RIGHT road, you have turned off the main road of the world and turned right onto the path that will lead you straight into the nourishing and abundant life He not only has planned for you, but where HE awaits you. He goes before you and paves the way.
Courage, my friend!