Warring in the Streets against demons alone

Archived Dreams from 2016
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Warring in the Streets against demons alone

Post by Stillgrowingnhim »

I had this short dream last night. I was exiting one of my family’s old house and was standing in this neighborhood talking to a man. He said to me, do you remember the demon you defeated in your dream and he was found in the trash can the next morning by your Husband? I said yes, he then walked over to this trash can and reached in and pulled out this huge dead snake with one hand that looked more like a large lizard. He then said, that is nothing compared to the demons you have been called to battle. I never saw his face as he left. My seven year old son appeared out of nowhere and for some reason I grabbed him in my arms and went in the middle of the street and said to him, let’s go to battle. There was no one there but me and my 7 year old son in my arms named Elijah!

It was day time but became a little cloudy and the street light came over my head where I was standing. All of a sudden I began praying and rebuking the enemy and demons was coming out of nowhere. I was not harmed at all but was standing alone besides my son in my arms and they were so angry and scattered as I was praying I then woke up.

Thanks in advance!

NOTE: What the unknown man described in the beginning of the dream happened to me years ago. I had this dream that a snake was trying to get to my kids and it just kept saying i got to get the kids. I was in the same house i walked out of in the dream above. I cut the head off this snake and called for my Husband to through it in the trash in my dream. But the very next morning IRL, my husband called me and said I just went to take the trash out and I found a dead snake in the trash can. He said I don't know how it got in there because it was closed and there was no way for it to climb on anything! :shock: :shock:
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Warring in the Streets against demons alone

Post by bjcollin »

yes many times God shows us IRL physical symbols of what is going on in the spiritual realm to really get our attention. The battle we are engaged in is definitely spiritual. i would take the dream pretty literally, you are called to take down much bigger enemies than just those lurking around our families.
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Thank you BJ! :D
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Hi StillgrowinginHim ~ is that your only son/child? The 7 year old in your dream?
Jesus is the Saviour
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Hi Shine,

No I have 19 year old twin girls and a 15 year old daughter
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I don't know what your dream meant but keep it up. Even if it is you alone (and really, aren't we all alone?..What I mean is that we alone are responsible for reaching out for our own salvation. No one can do it for us.) But you are a true prayer warrior whose prayers against the enemy are having a much more powerful effect than may be obvious to you in waking moments. Your son is young and vulnerable, yet you confidently take him with you and he observes the most important lessons a parent can teach. How to stand firmly in the Lord, even in the presence of evil.
Sorry, but that's all I got.