Rebuke a Man, StarFish

Archived Dreams from 2016
rainbowlila

Rebuke a Man, StarFish

Post by rainbowlila »

This was a weird dream, I dream I was in a house there was a lot of adults sitting in an area conversing to each other ..My attention was caught by this man full of anger I Rebuke this man and I remember telling him that, if it wasn't because of his anger he will live longer, ... Then this young woman came up to me needing prayers for deliverance she was possessed by the devil... The man full of Anger didn't want me to pray for her... he took a gun out and point the gun to my head... and I Immediately took my gun and pointed at him and I rebuke him again! and I immediately place my hands over her stomach and began to pray for her and could see the demons departing from her body she was liberated. Then I gather all the women in a circle to do the prayer of salvation this woman was so happy to know the Lord and accept him...
Then I am walking to the bathroom and I have to cross the pool of the house to get there, and I see a man dead in the pool water, I kept walking to the bathroom, wondering why people were not doing anything about him? a lots of people where sending bouquets of flowers to the house and I didn't know why. Again the man didn't want me to read to whom the flowers were sent... This man was controlling everyone in this house and everyone seem to vow to him...But I never did. I took the card of one of the bouquets and look at him straight in the eyes and I said to him "I am reading this card, The flowers were sent to this woman from a man he was an outsider, he was in love with her, but there was no other way of communication I felt, it was a poem of love.
Then I finally made it to the bathroom and all of the sudden I see and the most weird thing happen.... I am inside the shower to clean up myself and look to the window and there is a starfish in the window alive.... I talk to the starfish and ask her if she wanted to go back to the water... and she said ... yes and immediately jump into my hands but when I was walking away to place it back into the ocean a woman approach me and ask me if I better can place her in a fish tank so the children can enjoy the starfish... I say to her why not?... all the children follow me and I place her in the tank and all the children where so happy looking at the Fish star. The End. thank you
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Rebuke a Man, StarFish

Post by Carterman »

some ppl say this kind of dream is about others but dreams are mainly about the one who dreams them. the dream suggests youre in need of deliverance from anger or a disagreement. God wants you to do something about the inner problem not just leave it there. its controling you. A mindset or attitude. again you know the dream is about u because youre in the shower getting cleansed from the negative problem inside. starfish can be about healing or restoration god wants to give u. putting it in a tank for all to see means putting the new u on display so others can see the change god will bring to you once ur delivered from negative things.
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

I thank you for your Interpretation Carterman and will keep this in mind and even include your interpretation in my book, to look deep within and ask God, but I disagree with your interpretation. In my dream I was not Angry, but a strong woman against a man that was controlling everyone in that house. For me this is talking about the Church. and how now days many pastors are just There for their own gain and not caring about the congregation and their needs.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

rainbowlila wrote:I thank you for your Intepretation Carterman and will keep this in mind and even include your interpretation in my book, to look deep within and ask God, but I disagree with your interpretation. In my dream I was not Angry, but a strong woman against a man that was controlling everyone in that house. For me this is talking about the Church. and how now days many pastors are just There for their own gain and not caring about the congregation and their needs.
Ive learnd god doesnt tell people things like that about the church or about other ppl unless youre in leadership and even then he doesnt talk negative about others. I dont think youre in leadership. the dream isnt about the church or others, he gives u dreams about your own life to guide and correct so u will live righteous. your dreams arent about everyone else.
but if u don't like hearing what god is saying then its your choice to not believe it if thats what u prefer. god doesnt always tell us what we want to hear. u can ignore what he says if you want tho but read 2 Tim 4;3
also this
"The word of God 'is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16-17, NKJV).
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

Carterman wrote:
rainbowlila wrote:I thank you for your Intepretation Carterman and will keep this in mind and even include your interpretation in my book, to look deep within and ask God, but I disagree with your interpretation. In my dream I was not Angry, but a strong woman against a man that was controlling everyone in that house. For me this is talking about the Church. and how now days many pastors are just There for their own gain and not caring about the congregation and their needs.
Ive learnd god doesnt tell people things like that about the church or about other ppl unless youre in leadership and even then he doesnt talk negative about others. I dont think youre in leadership. the dream isnt about the church or others, he gives u dreams about your own life to guide and correct so u will live righteous. your dreams arent about everyone else.
but if u don't like hearing what god is saying then its your choice to not believe it if thats what u prefer. god doesnt always tell us what we want to hear. u can ignore what he says if you want tho but read 2 Tim 4;3
also this
"The word of God 'is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:16-17, NKJV).
Mr. Carterman I was really polite to you regarding your interpretation, but due to your response, I can also say maybe you are carrying a controling spirit? no one pushes a dream interpretation to anyone, and everyone that interpret dreams knows it, let the person take it to God, like I told you I will do, I didn't totally disregard your interpretation, I stated I will meditate about what you said and take it to the Lord, you can even pray for me if it bother you so much, but you still come back and have to say more. Let the person meditate with the Lord, I have learn when God wants to speak and give a message to one of his sheep, he will get the message across one way or another, respect everyone's walk with the Lord if the person does disagree with your interpretation, let them be. No one in this earth can stop the plans God have for them, No one. I thank you for your time. I will be praying for you Mister Carterman, may God bless you.
Last edited by rainbowlila on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

I was educating u on how god uses dreams . would u rather believe what u want or hear the truth?
ur free to to disagree. Thats your choice.
thanks for the prayers.
all the best
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

Carterman wrote:I was educating u on how god uses dreams . would u rather believe what u want or hear the truth?
thanks for the prayers.
all the best
I repeat myself to you so you can see and everyone that somewhere there is a controlling spirit within you.... (I quote you: "would u rather believe what u want or hear the truth?) I repeat, I am taking this dream to the Lord. You need to look within and imitate Christ in all ways...

Meekness is calm confidence, settled assurance, and rest of the soul. It is the tranquil stillness of a heart that is at rest in Christ. It is the place of peace. Meekness springs from a heart of humility, radiating the fragrance of Christ. The meek will react to circumstances with peaceful trust …(Isaiah 26:3–4)

The fretful will attempt to manipulate individuals or circumstances …
( Proverbs 7:21)

Will keep you in my prayers...
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

rainbowlila wrote:
Carterman wrote:I was educating u on how god uses dreams . would u rather believe what u want or hear the truth?
thanks for the prayers.
all the best
I repeat myself to you so you can see and everyone that somewhere there is a controlling spirit within you.... (I quote you: "would u rather believe what u want or hear the truth?) I repeat, I am taking this dream to the Lord. You need to look within and imitate Christ in all ways...

Meekness is calm confidence, settled assurance, and rest of the soul. It is the tranquil stillness of a heart that is at rest in Christ. It is the place of peace. Meekness springs from a heart of humility, radiating the fragrance of Christ. The meek will react to circumstances with peaceful trust …(Isaiah 26:3–4)

i gave u an interp, u dont like it and rejected it. fine. your choice as already said. but your sly attempt to call me names with a self righteous attitude wont work.

youre offended and angry because u dont like a dream interpretation! Examine yourself. the dream says ur an angry offended person who needs to clean up her little attitude and stop herself from moving into bitterness (ocean of salt water) and learn to put on a good attitude and be a star instead. seems the dream is playing out right now.

Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes
Prov 26:5

as far as ur self righteous reply is concern i rebuke u and the foul spirit behind it in Jesus name.

i wont interpret or read anything else u post . thanks anyway.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dear Rainbowilla, thank God for His word and His Spirit which bears witness, God bless you in your understanding of the dreams He brings to you. And He will bring to light understanding for you because He loves you and died for you.
John 10~
I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber. The man who enters by the gate is the Shepherd of His sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to His voice. HE calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. When He has brought out all His own, He goes on ahead of them, and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice. Jesus used this figure of speech, but they did not understand what He was telling them.
Therefore Jesus said again, I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them, I am the gate, whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full, I am the good Shepherd. The good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
14. I am the good Shepherd, I know my sheep, and my sheep know me. Just as the Father knows me and I know the Father-and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock and one Shepherd.

Galatians 5 and 6

Praying for shalom and love in Christ Jesus,
dear sister ♡♡♡
Hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

Hope in Christ wrote:Dear Rainbowilla, thank God for His word and His Spirit which bears witness, God bless you in your understanding of the dreams He brings to you. And He will bring to light understanding for you because He loves you and died for you.
John 10~
I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber. The man who enters by the gate is the Shepherd of His sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to His voice. HE calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. When He has brought out all His own, He goes on ahead of them, and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice. Jesus used this figure of speech, but they did not understand what He was telling them.
Therefore Jesus said again, I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them, I am the gate, whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full, I am the good Shepherd. The good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
14. I am the good Shepherd, I know my sheep, and my sheep know me. Just as the Father knows me and I know the Father-and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock and one Shepherd.

Galatians 5 and 6

Praying for shalom and love in Christ Jesus,
dear sister ♡♡♡
Hope

Thank you Hope in Christ .... God bless you for your words, I stand with my Lord who guides me the power of the Holy spirit and when I walk and stand with him he prepare me for such of times like this... I am humble to him and I praise him for showing me more every day of my life.... He is my tower ... and everyday of my walk with him it gets easier to spot what doesn't come from him. Amen and Thank you.
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

Carterman wrote:
rainbowlila wrote:
thanks for the prayers.
all the best

i gave u an interp, u dont like it and rejected it. fine. your choice as already said. but your sly attempt to call me names with a self righteous attitude wont work.

youre offended and angry because u dont like a dream interpretation! Examine yourself. the dream says ur an angry offended person who needs to clean up her little attitude and stop herself from moving into bitterness (ocean of salt water) and learn to put on a good attitude and be a star instead. seems the dream is playing out right now.

Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes
Prov 26:5

as far as ur self righteous reply is concern i rebuke u and the foul spirit behind it in Jesus name.

i wont interpret or read anything else u post . thanks anyway.

I will pray for your peace, that is all I can do with your reply, the rest is all God :)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

My experience has been that you tend to dream about the same sorts of things that you think about.

I used to hardly ever think about myself, and would often be thinking about other people and issues (e.g. politics, church etc). So my dreams were not often about myself. They were usually prophetic intercessory type prayers. They were only about myself where there was something significant that God was trying to tell me or heal in me. Some years ago, I had a lot of prayers about my dead family members as God was dealing with generational curse issues.

And then, of course, there's distinguishing where the dreams came from. Were they from God or from my own thoughts arising from that day. Or from the enemy.

Once you start focussing on interpreting your dreams, you will start to KNOW without a doubt whether a dream is from God, or whether it's your own psyche/soul outworking the day's issues. Then there's the whole discerning of the types of dreams from the enemy. The enemy works though various stages with christians. I've noticed that the first attacks are usually overt. Then as we stand up to that onslaught and twig to what's going on, it gets more subtle.

Because I haven't met you, and you haven't been on the board for long, I have no idea how mature you are in dream interp etc., but you certainly seem to have the ability to identify issues. As you say, if you are in a place where you can work with God to show you what's going on, then clearly you've got a level of maturity happening there. I've also noticed that sometimes, God doesn't allow other people to interpret out dreams because He wants the process to be between just us and Him. No-one else. I think I've had many dreams where I've understood most of a dream, but maybe stuck on one little bit. And no-one else has been able to interpret it. And then God will provide little pieces of the puzzle, a bit at a time.

I've had a look at your dream a few times. There are quite a few symbols there and I would be looking at those both individually and then how they connect, and how does that alter the meaning of them.

Pools have sometimes mean the church in my dreams. Like a specific church.

Clearly there is a theme running throughout of you being sensitive to controllers and standing against that.

But I'm curious about the starfish. WHO does that represent? When the bible talks about stars, it refers to angels over a church. Fish tend to present a person. This starfish tells you it wants to go back in the ocean (and is so keen, it jumps into your hands). But then some people say they want the children to enjoy it so you put it in a fish tank. For someone like me, who needs their freedom, I felt quite stressed by that. Is there somewhere that you have an element of power or control, where you have made a decision for someone else that is not for their best? It would have to be in relation to an area where you are currently being cleansed in the Lord because it was in the bathroom scene. Keen to hear your thoughts on that.
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

bella wrote:My experience has been that you tend to dream about the same sorts of things that you think about.

I used to hardly ever think about myself, and would often be thinking about other people and issues (e.g. politics, church etc). So my dreams were not often about myself. They were usually prophetic intercessory type prayers. They were only about myself where there was something significant that God was trying to tell me or heal in me. Some years ago, I had a lot of prayers about my dead family members as God was dealing with generational curse issues.

And then, of course, there's distinguishing where the dreams came from. Were they from God or from my own thoughts arising from that day. Or from the enemy.

Once you start focussing on interpreting your dreams, you will start to KNOW without a doubt whether a dream is from God, or whether it's your own psyche/soul outworking the day's issues. Then there's the whole discerning of the types of dreams from the enemy. The enemy works though various stages with christians. I've noticed that the first attacks are usually overt. Then as we stand up to that onslaught and twig to what's going on, it gets more subtle.

Because I haven't met you, and you haven't been on the board for long, I have no idea how mature you are in dream interp etc., but you certainly seem to have the ability to identify issues. As you say, if you are in a place where you can work with God to show you what's going on, then clearly you've got a level of maturity happening there. I've also noticed that sometimes, God doesn't allow other people to interpret out dreams because He wants the process to be between just us and Him. No-one else. I think I've had many dreams where I've understood most of a dream, but maybe stuck on one little bit. And no-one else has been able to interpret it. And then God will provide little pieces of the puzzle, a bit at a time.

I've had a look at your dream a few times. There are quite a few symbols there and I would be looking at those both individually and then how they connect, and how does that alter the meaning of them.

Pools have sometimes mean the church in my dreams. Like a specific church.

Clearly there is a theme running throughout of you being sensitive to controllers and standing against that.

But I'm curious about the starfish. WHO does that represent? When the bible talks about stars, it refers to angels over a church. Fish tend to present a person. This starfish tells you it wants to go back in the ocean (and is so keen, it jumps into your hands). But then some people say they want the children to enjoy it so you put it in a fish tank. For someone like me, who needs their freedom, I felt quite stressed by that. Is there somewhere that you have an element of power or control, where you have made a decision for someone else that is not for their best? It would have to be in relation to an area where you are currently being cleansed in the Lord because it was in the bathroom scene. Keen to hear your thoughts on that.

+++++++++++

Hi bella thank you for your reply, I appreciate you helping me with my dream, When I was walking with the starfish to the ocean, a woman approached me and ask me, if it was better to take the starfish to the fish tank so the kids can enjoy it, and I accepted caring for the children... I didn't like that part either only when I woke up because I wanted the starfish to be back in the ocean, but in the dream I wanted the children to be happy.... (In my present life, The only decision I have taken is to move my mother from her house to my home because she is to old and have many conditions to be alone, the truth she is feeling sometimes lonely since I have to work, and she lost her friends, but I was the only one that can bring her home..

Also for more than a year the Lord has place a burden in my heart, I see clearly what is going on in the Churches, The Lord have showed me visions, and have given me dreams that are still in process for me to understand.... I have seen many injustice done to the Christians from leadership in the Church, I have also gone through alot in church done by Leadership, I am seeing how many pastors are just feeling up their wallet, and how they have prostitute the word of the Lord, marketing and selling his word that to be honest it has my stomach turned and upside down..., and I have been praying for this, I have Cried long nights about what I am seeing and this dream, I think it could be a calling dream for me about this for my future, I am not sure.... but something I am sure off... The Lord have me walking in fire purifying my character every day... I hope this help thank you so much
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi bella thank you for your reply, I appreciate you helping me with my dream, When I was walking with the starfish to the ocean, a woman approached me and ask me, if it was better to take the starfish to the fish tank so the kids can enjoy it, and I accepted caring for the children... I didn't like that part either only when I woke up because I wanted the starfish to be back in the ocean, but in the dream I wanted the children to be happy.... (In my present life, The only decision I have taken is to move my mother from her house to my home because she is to old and have many conditions to be alone, the truth she is feeling sometimes lonely since I have to work, and she lost her friends, but I was the only one that can bring her home..

Also for more than a year the Lord has place a burden in my heart, I see clearly what is going on in the Churches, The Lord have showed me visions, and have given me dreams that are still in process for me to understand.... I have seen many injustice done to the Christians from leadership in the Church, I have also gone through alot in church done by Leadership, I am seeing how many pastors are just feeling up their wallet, and how they have prostitute the word of the Lord, marketing and selling his word that to be honest it has my stomach turned and upside down..., and I have been praying for this, I have Cried long nights about what I am seeing and this dream, I think it could be a calling dream for me about this for my future, I am not sure.... but something I am sure off... The Lord have me walking in fire purifying my character every day... I hope this help thank you so much
Thanks for replying.

I re-read what I wrote and don't like the way I worded something, being that I asked if you had made a decision for someone else that's not for the best. That was wrong. Especially in light of what you said about your mum. We make the best decision at the time and even though your mum may not be entirely happy, it doesn't mean you made a wrong decision or that it wasn't for her best. My family were just having a discussion about that re my grandmother. She couldn't stay where she was any longer but she wasn't happy with the alternative either. But at the time, there wasn't ana third alternative!!!

I agree the dream is about what you see going on in the church. It's devastating and happening on a wide scale. Just keep on praying for them :-)
rainbowlila

Post by rainbowlila »

bella wrote:

Thanks for replying.

I re-read what I wrote and don't like the way I worded something, being that I asked if you had made a decision for someone else that's not for the best. That was wrong. Especially in light of what you said about your mum. We make the best decision at the time and even though your mum may not be entirely happy, it doesn't mean you made a wrong decision or that it wasn't for her best. My family were just having a discussion about that re my grandmother. She couldn't stay where she was any longer but she wasn't happy with the alternative either. But at the time, there wasn't ana third alternative!!!

I agree the dream is about what you see going on in the church. It's devastating and happening on a wide scale. Just keep on praying for them :-)

No worries, I actually have to thank you because you gave me the chance to ask my mom questions last night I did ran to her after reading your post, worrying I was making her feel like a prisoner in my own home, I love her and care for her and because she doesn't drive her social life is harder , I found out how lonely she feels sometimes, so it gave me time to share my worry with my friends from Church this morning and they game me some great ideas in how the community have activities for Seniors and they even pick them up, I also spoke with her about her sister, her sister lives in a Senior Community that have many activities, we have agree to go and see her once a week I will drop her there and then pick her up to get her moving and out of the House and not just to doctor's appointments and grocery shopping... I am grateful to you. May God bless you :)