Dream by my son, he is 35 years old

Archived Dreams from 2016
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Dream by my son, he is 35 years old

Post by WingsofHealing »

This dream is by my son, not me.
Dream 2.19.16
I think I was at grandma's house. Aunt Becky was there with grandma. Me and aunt Becky were deciding on what to make everyone for lunch. Im not sure who it was but there was a bunch of people maybe like 10 or 15. They were family too.
I remember everyone having to leave the city. Something happened. I'm not sure if it was a bomb or disease or government takeover but I remember there were hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of people fleeing. The freeway looked like a scene from the walking dead where entire cities were trying to leave at the same time and using one freeway. It was chaos and gridlock and some people even left there cats and were walking. The military had already set up a perimeter around the city so no one could return. I'm not sure who I was with but it was a hand full of people including my parents. I remember also being scared bc even though everyone was leaving there was some kind of police force that was taking people. I don't think they were being arrested they were just taking the away. I think to kill them. We got really far away and I think my mom needed something or forgot something. I left to go back and get it. On an aeriel map I saw a glowing red line circling the city. I had to sneak past all these police officers and avoid being captured.
I was in Mike's jeep with Philip in the back seat. We were next to some giant stadium. We were going to see some event. The entire area was packed with people trying to get in. I was thinking it was going to take forever to find parking but then a little garage by the parking lot opened up and we pulled in. Next thing we are sitting in our seats probably half way up the stadium seats. The entire place is packed and We are watching a football game. Something happened after a play and Mike ran onto the field. Me and Phil were yelling at him to get back to his seat or he was going to get in trouble.
Next thing I know I'm outside the stadium. I'm looking for Mike's jeep in the garage bc I'm separated from him and Phil. There are so many people it's crazy. I've never seen this many people in one place before. At the same time I remember there was the police force there from earlier in my dream. I remember trying to avoid them I'm not sure what they were doing there, but I think they were looking for certain people to take. I finally found the garage where we parked, but it was gone. I didn't know how I was going to get home. As I walked out of the garage a white storm trooper came up to me. He had a gun that was made out of cereal and asked, why do you hide it. I told him, I didn't know what he was talking about and walked away. I found myself at a liquor store asking if there was some way I could get a ride home. The next thing I know I was on a bike. I was in Portland and I remember a gps said I was 2 hours away. It was weird though bc my destination was some small little city I've never heard of. It was a house that my friend Lisa Huffman lived in with her family. I remember peddling forever and found myself at a convenience store asking for directions. I asked a guy in there if I could get a ride bc my gps said I was still 50 minutes away on bike which seemed like forever. I saw my boss in the store and started talking to him. I don't remember what the conversation was about. I was on my way again on the bike. All of a sudden I was in a truck. I was in the small little neighborhood that my destination was in. All the houses were mansions and really nice and it was in the middle of a forest. It was as if they just cut down enough space for the houses to be in. The streets weren't even paved. They were streets of green grass.I remember driving really fast to get to the house and going around a turn to fast and realizing the grass had zero traction so I started to slide and flip. My main concern was not hitting any of the houses which I managed to do. When I got inside the house everyone was in the back bedroom. I think Lisa was getting dressed and it seemed like she was fighting with another girl that I think was her sister. They was another younger girl in the kitchen where I was at. She started talking to me. I asked her when lisa was going to come out and to go tell her I needed to be taken back home. I looked at the cabinets and they were really high up but you could grab them and slide them down.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.