You Cook

Archived Dreams from 2017
SNQM215

You Cook

Post by SNQM215 »

Good Morning Saints! I had a dream early this morning regarding family I do not see or have a relationship with.>>>

We were in the south in our summer trailer where we all used to go when we were kids. Our grandmother and her daughters would take all their kids to the south. But the trailer looked different this time, our grandmother is deceased and I was the only child from my mother's family that was there. I was watching every one just sit around and next thing I know, my aunt was showing off the trailer and it had flipped to this lavish trailer and they were waiting. I was wondering what they were waiting for and one of my cousins was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed watching me. Then someone yelled where's the food, nobody jumped up to cook. Somehow, I ended up over to the fridge and the freezer and I saw all this meat.Chicken, ribs, ground beef and they were layered and my uncle said, go ahead Marlo let's see what you can do with that meat, but everybody knew that I could cook. So, I jumped in and started preparing the food.