New Baby

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

New Baby

Post by dance-in-the-son »

New baby- I was in the hospital and just had the baby. This one was smaller, it was 18 lbs, as the other one was 22. It had even longer fingers. One of the doctors is actually someone I worked with at Walgreens irl. I was told that this one was quicker and more intense. I was so glad that I had a new one to enjoy, he gets to wear those tiny clothes my other one grew out of.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: New Baby

Post by Chambers »

First, congrats. Are you expecting?

Even so, one of my favorite topics.

There is a difference in creating something on our own and giving birth to it. Ishmael and Isaac.

Birthing comes from a personal place and an intimate union. In the spiritual realm men can become acquainted with giving birth. I have. The baby can be a business, a ministry, and more.

Sometimes starts with something we detect missing and grieved about. Best to take our grievances to the Lord and le him birth forth.

Maybe with some help, you have had a baby. Not your first time. With it comes the excitement of being able to use something your other baby grew out of.

It's going to be intense and fast so get ready. It shouldn't take you by surprise.

Have had that happen to me, but it had to do with something else. The speed caught me off guard and was a little unsettling in a good way. Even so, I wish i would have known what to expect