Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

my hubby dream hide away weapons

Post by kingnme »

HI ALL!!

so hubby dreams
we were coming up to this place ...like a store front type of situation

we walked inside ....so it was kinnnda like a tresspassing situation ....but NOT tresspassing idunnno :roll:

suddenly Roy looks outside and there was sum people coming ...RUSHING...QUICKLY towards us ..... it wasnt good!

the space we were in BELONGED to the people running up to us and they were coming to deal accordingly

SOOOO APPARENTLY !! the space that they owned was FULLLLL of ALL SORTS OF GUNS and WEAPONRY and they DID NOT WANT ANYONE ...and that

means publically TO KNOW about it .....and by happenstance WE FOUND OUT!!! AND they were coming after us to kick us ALL out

as they were coming ... I JUMPED UP BOLDLY ...WALKED OVER AND PICKED UP A HUUUGE bazooka type gun

i went up to the door and FIRED IT !!! ..

he said that thing FIRED OFF SOOO STRONG it KNocked ME into a wall ....

IRL he laughed ...so much ..and he said thas when our son Dillon came over and kinda touched my head checking on me to see if im okay......

any interps guys??

P.S.
HEY BJ... Roy just keeeps dreaming of guns......
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: my hubby dream hide away weapons

Post by bjcollin »

Reminds me of that scene in MIB where Will Smith is perturbed that agent K gets the big gun and he gets the noisy cricket gun that knocks him on his butt. lol.

Remember John 10:10, the enemy comes to kill steal and destroy. The enemy has all the authority and doesn't like for us to even find out that the reality is that we have the authority through Christ. It is us who are ignorant on how to use it and we need to press into the Lord to take our authority back from the enemy that stole it from us in the first place. Trespassing is about legal ground. This is more of a deliverance ministry topic, but the enemy knows about legal ground and uses it against us. The basic idea goes like this... If the enemy has legal ground, they can stay entrenched and stay silent and they do not have to listen to our feeble attempts to take up our God given authority to remove them. What gives the enemy this legal ground? Our sinful actions and non-repentance opens the doors for the enemy to step in, and because the legal ground is in place they stay. However, once legal ground is removed through praying in repentance for the past sin and then removing the enemy's hold on us becomes easier because they now no longer have legal ground and they must yield to the higher authority which is the Lord's authority that we need to be walking in. This is a few years worth of spiritual warfare and deliverance ministry training wrapped up in one paragraph, so I hope it makes some sense.

The down side is that many people will taste and see about spiritual warfare and deliverance ministry and after they get an introductory glance so to speak, they get spooked/frightened or they get attacked by the enemy, one of the two and then they shy away from it. We have mighty bazooka like authority in Christ, but we need to learn how to use it properly in the Lords training and timing.

Hope this helps.

in Christ,
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

We have mighty bazooka like authority in Christ, but we need to learn how to use it properly in the Lords training and timing.

:shock: aww man BJ is that wut i did?? ....is that wut the dream is depicting about me ....??

this was a dream that really shook Roy then he laughed at the fact that i was soo quick in moving towards those people and how the weapon was soo huge and the impact was tremendous ............ :s61:

yess! for a minute i thot about Peter ...
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

...ohmygosh! ....i got the revelation!!!

We have mighty bazooka like authority in Christ, but we need to learn how to use it properly in the Lords training and timing.
this dream is speaking ...concerning ABBA YET AGAIN ...speaking to my HUBBY concerning being MORE spiritually there and being that PRIEST of the home

so what this dream says about me is ...not that its about "needing" to be MORE trained for it ...its just conveying THAT IM NOT THE "MAN" for this type of job

hence i shot the bazooka and it almost took ME out as well :s61: its just NOT for ME to accomplish ......and also the fact that HE saw the perps coming in the first place says it all ..................
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

yes, you're getting it, your hubbies dream is mainly about him. It is normal when we see ourselves in others dreams to jump to conclusions that their dream is about us. More often than not though, it is about them, and it can include your interaction with them which is especially true in a husband/wife situation.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

:s22: i tell ya BJ... ABBA has TRULY administered a wonderful gift to your life ...

it TEACHES us thru our dreams wut & how to pray against attacks and against our own sins!!!

again THANKS !!