European Castle. Churchill Family. Request to Write.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

European Castle. Churchill Family. Request to Write.

Post by Chrisy489 »

I had this dream and seeking any input that my fellow Christians may have. Here is the dream:

I am in one of those huge palatial homes in Europe. It belongs to an aristocratic wealthy European woman. I am standing in the entryway/foyer of her house – it’s huge, high ceiling, etc like those European castles. I can see straight ahead to the room to the back of the house. I see three men picking up/packing boxes. One of the three is in the back room straight ahead packing up the boxes. Two are at my right bending down and are picking up the boxes apparently to take them out. The man who is closer to me on my left is Churchill. I inquired of him as to whether he is from the same Churchill family (the former Prime Minister Winston Churchill of the United Kingdom).

The scene changes. My older sister and I are now at the desk in the woman's office or library whatever. We are waiting on the woman. My sister becomes impatient and wants to leave; so I got up with her to leave; however, the woman returns. She says, “You commoners are so impatient.” She then tells me that she wants me to help her write a play about a man and woman in Paris. The dream ends.

Thank you for your response,
Chrissy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: European Castle. Churchill Family. Request to Write.

Post by bjcollin »

Chrissy,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board. Good first post, Interesting dream. I was taking my wife out for her birthday this morning to a local French restaurant and she casually mentioned to me that for her 55 bday next year she wants me to repeat and take her to a French restaurant in Paris! So when I saw a couple in Paris in your dream it caught my attention.

In your dream, did you feel one way or the other about the rich woman? Did you get a feeling that she was evil or that she was good or did you have no feelings whatsoever in this dream? Were there any other things in your dream like vibrancy of colors or muted colors or did you feel any presence in the dream?

Maybe somebody else will have some input on your dream. I don't have an interpretation on your dream yet, but what I feel when I read through the dream was that the woman might be evil and she represented some sort of aristocratic stronghold or some sort of thought process that is set up against you. The question I had in the first part of the dream is why are these three men serving her and packing away things to be removed for her? For the Churchill you would think that they would be working for him, but with that man in particular I think it might be a play on words of his name that is important... Church-ill meaning that the Church (3=Trinity) is ill or sick and it is serving and catering to this aristocratic type of spirit. In the second scene of the dream this becomes a direct application to you and is about what you saw in the first scene. This lady spirit seems to give you a snide warning on patience and then asks you to write a play for her.

The Bible says that Patience before the Lord is a virtue that we need to work on (Ref 1 Timothy 6:11, Hebrews 6:12) , but in James 1:2-11 this is expanded on and it is the trials and testing of life that produces patience in us. That patience is being perfected to make us complete and it builds our faith.

Hopefully this will give you a start in order that you can start working out the dream with the Lord (ref Proverbs 25:2). Also, I hope somebody else will get something on this dream and reply. God Bless you, and again welcome to the board.

in Christ,
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Brian,

Thank you for the welcome and your input on the dream. It is greatly appreciated. The Paris connection in my dream with your wife's request is quite interesting. You asked if I felt one way or the other about the aristocratic woman and the answer is "no". I was neutral. There were no good or bad feelings about her or any of the events in the dream. There are two points of special interest in my dream:
1) I connected the Churchill man to the PM Winston Churchill family.
2) I was not impatient, my older sister was and I followed her lead.

Thank you so very much for the scriptures about the importance of patience in our walk with the Lord. You have me thinking... given the fact that I was not impatient yet I follow my sister's lead/decision to leave says a lot about me and I think that it is a warning from the Lord. The wealthy woman was unaware of what had transpired and assumed that both my sister and I became impatient and decided not to wait on her - but I didn't. I just followed my sister's lead. I used to be impatient but I have gone through some testing with the Lord and have learned to wait on Him.

Do you or anyone have an idea what "help her write a play" could mean?

Again, thank you for your warm welcome and your response to my dream.
Chrissy
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Glory His,

Thank you very much for your interpretation! It is indeed greatly appreciated. After the posting of the dream a couple of years ago, I realized that most of my dreams were pieces of the same puzzle. There are other dreams that I did not post - they include WWII when Churchill was Britain's PM, a vision of a man and woman dressed in the clothing of that era in France, the name of a movie given in a dream about a male doctor and female nurse (man and woman) in Paris during WWII, etc.

As I pondered on your interpretation, I realized that the man and woman (whatever they symbolize) were present during the WWII period and will also be in these current times; however, their "play" will be different/new... It should be noted that many of the world leaders have referred to the global COVID-19 crisis as a WW event and have often drawn reference to WWII when speaking about it. Your input has brought some clarity with food for thought for the meaning of the dreams.

Thank you!
Chrisy
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

I do apologize for adding comments to dreams that I have posted in the past but please tolerate me. My dreams usually take YEARS to come to pass but they do and they do so quite accurately. I am now in the season where I am finally understanding the dreams that I had so many years ago. I now fully understand via current events everything that this dream foretold - excluding the request to help the European woman write a play about a man and a woman in Paris.

Everything that the dream revealed was 100% accurate, prophetic, and CONFIRMED 100% (excluding the one request that was made of me). It WAS about the Churchill family and their exiting the "stage" or "moving out" to make room for the "NEW family" that was "moving in" to implement the "next great move". The "new" family has been identified and confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. As indicated earlier in this post, I don't understand the request that was made of me and the reason for doing so... why ME? Please note that politicians do NOT control the world... Prime Ministers and Presidents answer to those who actually wield the power.

In conclusion - I am updating this post to alert you all that sometimes one dream is just one piece of a puzzle that comprises of many pieces/dreams and will only be understood when considered collectively. Additionally, I definitely encourage all of you to log your dreams and know that if they were given by the Lord, they will come to pass - just wait for the appointed time.

YSIC,
Chrisy
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Hey Chrisy! Thanks so much for sharing. I completely agree with you! I, too, have found that dreams are like puzzle pieces and have learned that when I grasp something He says today, He will often weave multiple dreams He gave me in the past together and I'll go "Ohhhh, that's what you were saying!" He is such a wise and Good Father. Again, I really appreciate you sharing that nugget! May you continue to grow in Him and be amazed by His Goodness :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Keilani,

Isn't He absolutely awesome? He is so patient with us!!!! When the understanding finally comes to me, I often wonder - "Now, why didn't I see that before?"

Thank you and all praise to God the Father and Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

YSIC,
Chrisy.