guns? again?? i really didnt like this .......

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

guns? again?? i really didnt like this .......

Post by kingnme »

HI ALL!

hmmmm i dont know?....... hubby and me seem to be undergoing a series of various "GUN " dreams

THIS TIME:

im sitting iN CHURCH....i think that was my daughter at my right and there was quite a lot of people (at least for MY church)

TO MY RIGHT PERIPHERAL....in walks this man with a GUN!! :o :o

he walks THRU the door .....comes down the SIDE aisle ....STRAIGHT to the front of the church.... facing the lectern

as he was walking in ........he yells "HERRRRE I AMMMMM?!?" GUN in his hand

MY REACTION???>>>>>>>>when that guy walked in pointing that gun yelling "herrrrre i aammmm !" ....

man! i was so afraid i ACTED AS THOUGH "he gottt me" (now mind you thats without anyone shooting anything as of YET .....geeez? :roll: )

i fell to the floor with the purpose of him thinking that i was shot ...so that he can just go on with life...

i awoke with my HEART JUST POUNDING LIKE A MAD PERSON..... although im awake.... i KEPT my cool and stayed caaaaalm!

cuz my heart was ...pounnnndINNNG!! i mean the man came thru the church WITH A GUN??? ....

all sorts of things was running thru my mind about that whole dream scenario....

i thot about what JESUS says about how that they will deliver you up to council and events such as that and how we wud be hated for our faith ...all

kinds of things just flew past my mind....

BUT HE IS MY SAVIOUR MY DELIVERER YES! HE IS ! YES HE IS !

then i started thinking GIRL !! wut have YOU DONE??? ANY INTERPS?? thanks as always guys!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: guns? again?? i really didnt like this .......

Post by bjcollin »

That very scenario you described in your dream happened IRL at a church not 30 miles from our church a little while ago... Sutherland Springs TX. Very tragic events. In this particular dream I think you are dealing with a spirit of fear and the enemy is getting bold against you. I do need to ask if you have ever been to a deliverance class/session or have any training in spiritual warfare like this? It seems that you're being challenged to stand up against the enemy.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: guns? again?? i really didnt like this .......

Post by kingnme »

POWERRRRFUL!!!

and thats EXACTLY whats going on BJ

ever since i CAME back to my home church ...

lissen wen i had this dream ON Sunday Morning it reeealy frightened me ...cuz ...well FOR ONE it was SUNDAY MORNING

thru out the months there has been sooo many spiritual attacks ..and just like in the dream i SEE IT EVERY TIME where the enemy wud COME IN AND ROB us ...

my spiritual eyes wud see the crime going down and I AMM soooo TIRED of watching this all the time

....cuz i have this urgency for GOD and to go for the younger generation

another issue is i want to be VERY OPEN about it ...but the response is what i dont want to go thru

hence my wanting the gunman to just GO ON WITH LIFE

wut some of us dont understand is ...ITS our disposition TOWARDS GOD our disposition TOWARDS each other ...our disposition toward ourselves

GOD once again has truly revealed and i feel led to come on board to get an understanding of what HIS heart is saying

thanks !! AGAIN
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9