Set a Fire

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Set a Fire

Post by bjcollin »

My wife Elie had this dream last night/this morning...

She was in a backyard of one of the ladies from our church with a group of ladies. It was night time and there were stars out. She was asking the women to move about the yard and to pray and to press into what God had for them. There were several ladies from our church there who she knows (sister K, sister P, sister O), as well as a few other ladies there whom she does not know. As the ladies started praying and praising God, my wife heard the song Set a Fire ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jzqq4B8H2Q ) playing as they were pressing into God. The Holy Spirit started manifesting among the women and they were all praying in tongues and praising God. She saw one of the ladies, sister K, start swaying as if she was going to fall out. My wife thought to herself oh no, there is nobody there to catch her, so it was like she was just watching it happen when sister K fell backwards and then she after she was on her back, she started sliding down the grassy slight hill in the backyard head first toward the house. My wife thought oh no she was going to hit her head on the house, but the she stopped short of hitting the house and she was ok as God was working on her. They were still praying in the Spirit when my wife awoke from the dream.

PS: sister K seems to be one who is prophetically gifted, and the other named sisters in the dream are all spirit filled believers at our church. The backyard seemed like it could be the pastors daughters backyard of her house, but my wife was not sure it was that yard or not, and her view was from the outside corner of the yard as she was talking with all of the sisters there.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Set a Fire

Post by bjcollin »

The Backyard is a place of friendly fellowship, all women from church plus some other unknown women gathered denotes that this is for the women of the church both currently and future, the activities point to needing to press into the Holy Spirit for more of him and to let him set a fire 🔥 down in your soul that you can’t contain and you can’t control. The falling out in the spirit indicates that the Holy Spirit needs to have His way with Kathy and you don’t need to help protect Kathy from God working in her life and in bringing her closer to Gods house. Keep up the prayers!
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Ellie))

I am sensing a Word for you! He is pleased with the role you have taken with leading and being a spiritual
mother to these daughters and new daughters, to come! I feel HE has given you an open heaven (stars
shining in the heavens - clarity in the darkness, but also the harvest coming! A reward for your faithfulness)

You will see things for each of them and even some can be seemingly careless (sliding down the hill). You
trust the process and allow Holy Spirit and Fire to move, knowing that HE has everything under control!

There is a special reward in mysteries for you in My Hand He says and a crown of stars, they fruit of your
labors! Also, a refreshing wind is coming to stir up your weary bones (Ez. 42 & Isaiah 35 & 40].

Be tremendously blessed beloved daughter of the King
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I keep hearing owl for you, as well Ellie

https://youtu.be/AD4HVRCf3hA

Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

My wife says thank you for the word, she receives it! For those who are prayer warriors, Please be in prayer later this week Jan 24-25 as we are ministering out of town in Ennis TX (North Texas near Dallas) doing a Women's Conference. We are expecting the fire to fall and great things to happen.

http://www.gracebibleministries.com/wom ... -2020.html

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

🙏 yep
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you for the prayer! The Women of Purpose conference went well. This year's theme was Justice at the Table. The speaker really brought the fire down which was awesome, it really set some things in motion. Next year's conference will be in the Houston TX area.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

......or Edmonton, Alberta, Canada 🇨🇦
That’s awesome that it went so well :s22:
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Canada is a few years away in Jesus name!
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

:s0:
Be Transformed......