Polar Bears

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Polar Bears

Post by HisBlood »

Greetings,
Last week I had a dream that I saw a pack of polar bears, quite scraggly looking! They were on the road outside of
a town in a driveway of an acreage!! They were fighting each other and didn’t seem to be able to go into the
town, too focussed on fighting each other! Their fur was all bloody and they looked pretty beat up and scrawny!

Next my family and I were at a resort filled with fountains and beautiful trees! I was writing a notice warning
on a tree for people to beware of the polar bears outside the town!

I have some thoughts on this, but would appreciate any others!
Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Polar Bears

Post by PastorJKG »

Could it be a warning not to leave the safety of the city, (Kingdom, Church, fellowship of the brethren) Polar bears grow more aggressive when food is scarce. They can be extremely dangerous. Bears can speak of a bear market, economic trouble. perhaps you are to have a burden for warning others of this danger since you were posting warning signs in the dream.

For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: Polar Bears

Post by HisBlood »

Thanks so much!

This is very relevant, as I have Perry Stone’s Study Bible and have always had a burden for
warning and have been doing that, a lot! Also Jonathan Cahn’s warnings have been
forefront for me! Time is short and we need to be like the 5 wise virgins and keep
our lamps full by communing with HIM and knowing the answers from HIS book for
everything that comes! Overcomers!

My heart is heavy and the Lord has been giving me a great deal of dreams, visions and
warning words and many intercessors burdens! Especially for the deceiving of the flocks,
biting and devouring each other!

I also thought the white bears could represent pride, as it didn’t seem as though they were
eating each other! Just fighting to be the stronger and more powerful! If we humble
ourselves and pray and seek HIS Face.....

Thanks again!
Bless you
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......