Jesus in red turning into the Cross

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Jesus in red turning into the Cross

Post by HisBlood »

April 15, 2022

2nd dream this night! I was awakened by a bell, loud and crisp, at 7am. I know it was so that I would remember this dream! I know HE was doing something in me, especially for the Body of Christ! I was in my cousin’s church, except it was an amphitheater size and big! Very ornately decorated and designed! I came in on a roof like area and didn’t see the edge and stepped off and landed on my left side on a pew! It startled me but I got up unhurt! I joined all my siblings at the back of the church and we sat together, all except my brother Paul who was a few seats over! I beckoned for him to come over with us! The lighting was lowered and the crucifixion processional came through the back when a huge red curtain opened up! My cousin Reverend Duane came in totally focussed on the front and went to the platform! He didn’t see us! Then Jesus walked in all in red and HE was glowing and full of fire! The lighting was so amazing and turned darker with flashing lights as he stepped closer to the stage! Then it changed to Him carrying the Cross up the platform with the crown of thorns on His Head and stripes on His Body! The Cross raised on its own and stood tall in the middle of the platform! Duane stood to the left hands folded and tears in his eyes! The lighting was all so spectacular! HIS Eyes were so intense as HE stared out over the people! It was too dark to see the people’s faces!
I feel there is going to be such a strong revelation of the Cross and HIS Healing Blood! I could sense the power and could hear people weeping, as it flooded the congregation! I woke at 7 and heard a bell! I hear bells, a lot! I interceded for awhile, speaking in tongues over you and your body 💜 Every time I think of these 2 dreams, Holy Spirit floods over me is surges ❤️‍🔥
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......