Buying bread-someone steals it

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Buying bread-someone steals it

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This is a dream from yesterday... I was in what felt like a school lunchroom, very bright, however there seemed to be only adults in the cafeteria. I had my tray of food and sat down at a long table with many others. A black man sat down as well, across from me. He had 2 pieces of bread he wasn't eating so I offered to buy them. He agreed and I gave him the money which seemed like a couple bucks. I took the bread and put butter on each piece, along with something else like honey or something. I folded the pieces and placed them back on the saucer while preparing my meal. The man reached over, grabbed 1 piece and shoved it in his mouth. I gave him the other piece.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Buying bread-someone steals it

Post by keilani »

Shalom Larry! The first thought that came to mind was Isaiah 55: 1-2. The exhortation to come and buy (receive) what God has given to us freely also reminds me of Jesus commissioning the disciples to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead and cast out demons. And He finished with saying, "freely you have received, freely give." I understand these verses to mean that nothing we could ever get through our own ability could ever compare to the things God has provided for us freely.

A few years ago, i was pondering how to get my 5 yr old to eat more vegetables, you know the whole being healthy thing cuz that's what responsible moms do. I concluded with juicing vegetables and fruits when Jesus said very loudly, "Feed them real food." I knew He meant His Words and I knew it was truth but it took me years to work through that. He placed value on the word, teaching me that it would do what I wanted whereas natural food/solutions did not have His power. It was the verse "My words are Spirit and they are Life, the flesh (natural things or the things of this world) profit nothing (have no power to produce in and of themselves)."

Not too long ago i came across the verse where Jesus said, "My flesh is real food," and it reminded me of what He said years ago. He is the Word made flesh so eating His flesh means to eat His Word or Promises. Then I read a study about this and how to the Hebrews eating His Words meant studying, discussing, and meditating on them.

And just to tie it together, the parable of the sower and the seed teaches that the words that we keep in our hearts despite what tries to steal it from us, will bear a harvest so that we see it come to pass.

I hope something there helps you. Praying He will give you fullness of understanding.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Adding this since it came to mind, that school may be metaphorical for a school of thought. Found this on Wiki: A school of thought, or intellectual tradition, is the perspective of a group of people who share common characteristics of opinion or outlook of a philosophy,[1] discipline, belief, social movement, economics, cultural movement, or art movement.[2]

History. The phrase has become a common colloquialism which is used to describe those that think alike or those that focus on a common idea.[3] The term's use is common place.[2]
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I appreciate it very much.

God bless you,

Larry
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You're welcome brother :)
***More To Come***