Flea market find

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

Flea market find

Post by kingnme »

Hello all I had this dream that I was walking on the sidewalk there were people along the grassy areas

However I didn't know that I was at a local flea market
it was when Ikept walking .when scene changes

now I'm under a tent there are countertables many different various items people just trying to make a few dollars the best way they could

it was sort of dilapidated not so well kempt the huge tent up but dirt flooring even thick patches of grassy weeds here and there no eye appeal

people are walking left side going down right side going up

if you've been at a local flea market you know what I'm talking about

so I'm there going along there's this little boy coming down he had a wallet in his hand I saw him having kind of a hard time managing the dollars and the wallet struggling trying to take the money out so he looked to be about six or seven years old

So I asked him to come over I took the wallet from him to help him and I had to walk over to one of the counter tables because it was apparently it was much to handle not a lot of money
but just what he was dealing with

when I went over to the counter there was an older woman sitting there on the other side of the counter I guess she was selling some items

when I open the wallet a little bit more my goodness

it was so much trash and balled up pieces of paper and just all sorts of debris and things it was very cumbersome so I removed the dollar bills they were $1 bills

I had to dump the wallet once then I had to dump the wallet again it was just that much debris and trash

After which I had him to take his dollar bills straighten them out and I had him to place the money back in neatly

he was so humbled and adamant to do whatever I said he straightened the money ever so careful and he neatly placed them back in the wallet

so the older woman was looking on from the side I wasn't really looking at her I was eagerly to help this kid

Well she had a problem with all of that she was stating that I think what you're doing ... first of all he's too young .. she went on stating you should not be doing that ...that kid is way too young for all this then she turn the radio on to an old gospel song that was pertaining to attack me passive-aggressively

So I looked at her somewhat LOL and I was saying no!! you have to start early this not too hard it's not too much for him

So I continued on and somehow my eye just happenstance look down on the ground and right in this patch of grass one more dollar bill

I'm thinking wow he's got so much going on he dropped his money so I reached down picked up the crumpled $1 bill for him to neatly place that in as well

however I don't know how this happened but I really did not see it to be honest but I reached further down into the grass and picked up this wallet some man's wallet....? It was a very nice wallet..

while working with this young boy I just took the wallet and set it aside thinking I'm going to look at it later right now I'm trying to work with this kid I wanted to get back with him to finish this task

but in my mind I'm saying okay I'm going to look through this wallet

it was the nicest wallet I've ever seen it looked very expensive beautiful cowhide thick leather wallet it was a man's wallet so I have no idea

because I woke up after that I never got to look through I woke up !!!
I'm so perplexed LOL
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9