Backpack and crocodile infested territory

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bindicat14

Backpack and crocodile infested territory

Post by bindicat14 »

I had a dream this week where I was with my mother in a car travelling trying to get somewhere. We came to a fork in the road, you had to go either left or right. We could not go either direction as the road/bridge was severely damaged both sides. We got out of the car to start walking, it was at that point I realised we were in crocodile infested territory, there were crocodiles "hidden" everywhere. I accidentally dropped my backpack, I tried to go back for it but then realised it was too dangerous. A kind stranger, nice young guy came out of nowhere, and retrieved the backpack for me, returned it to me. At the end of the dream we are back at my grandmother's house, I am giving him a hug to thank him, in the dream it was revealed to me that this man risked his life to get the backpack back for me because he wanted to make me happy.....Context: I am currently single, still very much grieving over a bad break up with a non Christian. Is there any significance to the backpack, does that represent something? Any insight appreciated, thank you.