Crocodiles

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bindicat14

Crocodiles

Post by bindicat14 »

Hi, i have had 2 dreams now in the past month of crocodiles. Dream 1, the main thing of the dream, I was holding my Bible and in the distance I could see a large crocodile, we were both on land. I saw a tree in front of me and dropped my Bible in order to climb it to get away from the crocodile. It was at that point that I realised the tree wasn't big enough, the croc would still be able to reach me and attack, that's where dream ended. Last night, Dream 2, was with my sister, we were hiding, police were looking on. I had to go back in to an area, cross a boundary/climb a fence for the good of others? After going into the area and then turning around to leave I dreamt a baby crocodile was chasing after me, I proceeded to climb over the fence to get away from it (I was in a backyard). It got over too and I think bit me on the finger. I managed to shake it off back over the fence but then it got out to where I was again by going under the fence (there was a gap). It tried to attack me again. At that point i was no longer worried about myself, but worried that it was going to be on the loose in the neighbourhood and would hurt others. Any insight appreciated? Thank you.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Crocodiles

Post by PastorJKG »

To me crocodiles and gators have always represented someone with a big devouring mouth looking to cause trouble with their big mouths and big tails. They are often religious in nature as they live in and near the river. The river represents Spiritual ministry. Their purpose is to make prey of all who come for a drink. This dream is doubled so I would look for it to be fulfilled sooner rather than latter. They are also ambush predators and often make their lunge when least expected so be vigilant but not critical. you may not know who the attack will come though but God does. Just pray that He would protect you and prepare you to either avoid the attack altogether or turn what the devil meant for evil into a blessing and your benefit. biting your finger could speak of trying to effect your sensitivity. You cannot run from it, it will need to be confronted and slain by the spear of prayer. for your prayerful consideration.
bindicat14

Re: Crocodiles

Post by bindicat14 »

Thank you Pastor JKG for your insight, i will pray and be on guard 😊