Wallpaper Projected On Projector Screen

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Wallpaper Projected On Projector Screen

Post by dreamer33 »

Well i had this dream in the night after i went to sleep after prayer.

In this dream, i was looking on the projector screen in the church. IRL my church pastor does the wallpaper for the Sunday service and projects it. But this time i saw an image ( i would say hidden image) but it was visible to my eyes. I thought i saw mushroom but it was but. To my eyes it looked like mountain like image, But it was "a male organ" on that projector screen in the church. I got a shock. I wondered of why and how did the pastor do or placed that image on the screen. I wanted to tell him not to project such image on the screen and wanted to tell him to remove it. Another thought that came to my mind was, how to tell him? End.

Any insight please?
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Wallpaper Projected On Projector Screen

Post by keilani »

That image makes me think of natural seed or that which is flesh.

Some scriptures that come to mind:

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel." Gen 3:15

"Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life." Jn 3:6 NLT

"The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life." Jn 6:63 NLT

I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 1 Cor 15:50

Grace as you seek Him for wisdom and understanding.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
dreamer33
Silver Member

Post by dreamer33 »

Thanks for your insight Keilani. Can you shed more insight to this dream. How i shall i pray over this dream or what is God trying me to understand through this dream?

Thanks.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I honestly am not quite sure of your dream's specific meaning. I think the best thing to do would be to ask Him to teach you what He wants you to know dreamer33. What I have learned over the years is that if I just make time to listen for Him and ask Him to teach me, He will answer. It's as easy as starting a conversation with Him in your heart. The dreams and visions I have are some of the things we talk about daily. As you spend time listening to Him, you will find that your ability to hear Him, to know His thoughts and to understand your dreams and visions will grow. It is a wonderful journey that He wants to walk out daily with you :) You can trust Him to lead and teach you. Grace in abundance!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Oh, I forgot to add that you mentioned you had this dream after prayer. Could the dream be related to what you were praying about?
***More To Come***

Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hi. In addition to what has been offered...

I find these types of dreams can also be a way to prepare us for something that may be coming up.

In the dream you appear to be shocked and offended by what you see. I'm not saying it isn't, but it may be the Lord's way of letting you know ahead of time so you can be better prepared and keep it all in prayer so you don't fall into traps that come with offense.

People can play roles in how we feel, and even sin we may find ourselves in. I don't believe the scriptures ignore that, but in the end its no excuse because we need to be plugged in to the Lord's life first and foremost .

Also, in my dreams generally the male organ can speak of manly power. It may be different in yours. I wonder if a sermon on the role of a male may be coming.

In your dream you also appear to be at a loss as to how to communicate with him. Former post gave good insights there.

Be blessed.
Doug