Water In The Pipes

Archived Dreams from 2017
SNQM215

Water In The Pipes

Post by SNQM215 »

I had a dream that I was talking to my deceased baby father and I was in his house. He did not look the same and then he looked familiar like someone else I once knew. He was very skinny and he was talking me through his house. You can hear the water in the house was running through the pipes constantly, but the pipes were taped up and when you try to turn on the faucet, no water came out. That was for the bathtub, the shower, the kitchen sink and even no water running for the toilet, but the water was on! Then the scene jumped to outside and we were in the alley and he was walking behind people houses and he was looking for a house, as I was watching him, my old, mean manager, opened up her back door and said get away from here and started throwing stuff at my child’s deceased father. I screamed that’s my baby daddy.
And then in my dream, I knew I was dreaming and I remembered that in the last scene I seen the bed was wrapped up in black heavy trash bags, taped down with duct tape. And still, I can hear the water running, flowing thru the pipes and then suddenly the water broke loose through the pipes and it started flowing, and my baby daddy ran and grabbed the white pipe and began to tape up the pipe so the water won’t spill out.
And I could remember wondering; why are the pipes taped up if he will not turn off the water. We were talking, but I really could not understand what he was saying, but all the while, I knew this could not be my baby’s daddy, because he died 22 years ago. Dream ended abruptly.