Las Vegas Police Officer

Archived Dreams from 2018
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Las Vegas Police Officer

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello All:

I recently dreamed that I was a Las Vegas Police officer.

I was walking down a sidewalk and I could see the beige officer uniform I had on and I was carrying a gun and just looking at it, and it looked different than the guns officers carry today. After looking at the gun, I put it in my holster.

IRL, I know nothing about guns and have no desire to know. I am a Pastors wife and me my husband recently returned from Henderson, Nevada for our wedding anniversary and are considering moving to Nevada. Not sure had anything to do with our move contemplation.

I arrived at the police station and there were two officers standing at the desk, one was a Las Vegas officer and the was a Denver officer and both officers congratulated me on becoming an officer, but the Denver officer said we would like to have you in our police department. EOD

Any thoughts or interpretation a would be appreciated. God bless!

Thanks,
Jdarby2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer

Post by bjcollin »

wow what a dream. ok so NV is where you are thinking of moving to... where does Denver CO fit into this puzzle at for you?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Pastors = Police Officers aka LAW Enforcement cute I like it haha
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer - Thanks bjcollin!

Post by jdarby2007 »

bjcollin wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:31 am wow what a dream. ok so NV is where you are thinking of moving to... where does Denver CO fit into this puzzle at for you?
Thanks for responding bjcollin.

To answer your question, I live in Denver, CO right now and have lived here for many years. Me and my husband were thinking of relocating and had two locations in mind, either Nevada or Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas areas. We recently visited Nevada and really liked it there.

We are prayer warriors and my husband patient man and really waits on the Lord before he make any moves!!!

God bless you much.

Thanks again, I really like your insight into spiritual things!!!! No offense to anyone else on this board!!!

jdarby2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

DFW area is nice. I helped pastor there many years and I received my Bible Studies degree there at CFNI. There is a very active Christian community in DFW area and the landscape is overflowing with great churches. IMHO there always seems to be a need for churches out west. Denver and Las Vegas are both wonderful cities and both have their advantages and disadvantages. I agree with your husband, press in more to listen to what the Lord has for you guys in ministry. God Bless you guys in which ever decision you make in Him.

in Christ,
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

It means you are/ will exercise spiritual authority. Gun means words...that goes with you being an intercessor.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thanks lizzy, I agree with both your responses, appreciate it.

Sorry for the delay, been offline for a while.

God bless,
jdarby2007
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi,

Just would like to add I live in Vegas and we need all the intercessors we can get. Maybe being called to intercede now if you aren't already. :)
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

God bless you kbasmommy! :D